PENN

tapatio

Oct 19, 2011
tarzana
Name
aren antounian
Boat
montauk 17' and Glass Pro "Merisa Maru II"
Been extremely busy the last two years to get any reports out due to school but I have been able to put some trips in between school and work. Just wanted to post a recap of this year and some recent bug trips. I purchased a Glasspro off of bd year ago, and the boats been great. Ofcourse its needed some work like any other used boat out there. Been able to get most of it done on the weekend that I come back home from school. Just purchased a used pacific trailer and rebuild everything on it. Hopefully will be able to get her on the trailer after finals this coming week. Other then that, here are some pics of bugs and some Island fishing.

IMG_5808.JPG IMG_7402.jpg IMG_1831.jpg IMG_1828 2.JPG IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1851.JPG IMG_9229.JPG IMG_1444.JPG IMG_1443.JPG IMG_0913.JPG

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Shame you can’t post your reports more timely Aren. Nice yellowtail! Fat Lincod! Looks like you have the Lobster routine dialed-in! What’s your major In school? Thanks you for posting!

Upvote 0

tapatio

Oct 19, 2011
tarzana
Name
aren antounian
Boat
Shame you can’t post your reports more timely Aren. Nice yellowtail! Fat Lincod! Looks like you have the Lobster routine dialed-in! What’s your major In school? Thanks you for posting!
haha Definitely something I need to put away some more time away for. Im an Anthropology major, most of my research conducts around our fishery so I guess i'm lucky in that aspect. I'll be starting my masters after I graduate this coming spring.

Reactions: FloMar and sdjfish
Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
haha Definitely something I need to put away some more time away for. Im an Anthropology major, most of my research conducts around our fishery so I guess i'm lucky in that aspect. I'll be starting my masters after I graduate this coming spring.
Good Luck with school!

Upvote 0

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Idonno if I ever saw a Lingcod that big in color; maybe back in the day B&W.

Nice boat young man, looks very seaworthy. I think I'd be looking to get the bait tanks forward. She's setting a little low in the ass end and taking away from valuable fishing management space. IMHO.

Thanks for the thread.

Upvote 0

tapatio

Oct 19, 2011
tarzana
Name
aren antounian
Boat
Idonno if I ever saw a Lingcod that big in color; maybe back in the day B&W.

Nice boat young man, looks very seaworthy. I think I'd be looking to get the bait tanks forward. She's setting a little low in the ass end and taking away from valuable fishing management space. IMHO.

Thanks for the thread.

Thats one of my next projects at the moment. In the process of saving up to purchase a new bait tank, hopefully before the next season ill have that up and going.

Upvote 0