JTrelikes

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 3, 2006
Lakeside, CA
Name
Jim Trelikes
Boat
Bubba Jean 28
Yet another United Composites GP900 Reaper. This one is an addition to the ever growing quiver of Josh Solis. This is a Reaper themed Reaper LOL

Rod features Alps TIXNZG titanium guides. Deco stuff includes a SDPW image of the Grim Reaper holding a skeletonized fish, a spiral CTHD, and plenty of olive branch work. Rod is finished with the new #Generation4 or "G4" premium exopy coating. All the hype about this finish around the web.....it lives up to it all. I've been using the same brand for over 30 years and thought I'd never switch.

DSCN1850.JPG
DSCN1856.JPG
DSCN1858.JPG
DSCN1863.JPG
DSCN1868.JPG
DSCN1874.JPG
DSCN1875.JPG
DSCN1880.JPG
DSCN1883.JPG
DSCN1885.JPG
DSCN1888.JPG

bluedog38

Wax on wax off
Mar 23, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Bruce
Boat
sold
I really like the blue threads in this one, so Jim if the G4 epoxy has your approval I might have to give it a test run. Thanks for the input

Reactions: JTrelikes

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
I have some G4 on the way, looking forward to trying it

cmepen

Jun 16, 2009
Chula Vista
Name
Einar Lohner
Boat
Cabo Marine 226
Bad to the bone build! Love the theme, color combo, components, blank and that you wrapped it!!! It’s a fish killing keeper Reaper for sure!!!

JTrelikes

Oct 3, 2006
Lakeside, CA
Name
Jim Trelikes
Boat
Bubba Jean 28
What is it that you like about the epoxy, and who makes it?
It's made by the previous owner that made Threadmaster finishes. I like its consistency, mix ability, bubble dispersion, pot life, cure rate, and leveling abilities. Clarity is superior as well. Just get yourself a small kit and try it. Can't imagine many rodbuilders not being impressed.

SouthBayKiller

Mar 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
none
It's made by the previous owner that made Threadmaster finishes. I like its consistency, mix ability, bubble dispersion, pot life, cure rate, and leveling abilities. Clarity is superior as well. Just get yourself a small kit and try it. Can't imagine many rodbuilders not being impressed.
I was able to snag some, very happy with it so far.

bentcalstar

Sep 11, 2012
Socal
Name
Charley Tabbara
Boat
Boat
Killer Reaper. Just got some of the G4 epoxy grom getbitoutdoors. Looking forward to trying it.