Bubba

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 6, 2004
Pismo Beach
Name
Bubba
Boat
18' Trophy
Oh fuck me, you Washington stump jumpers are taking an ass beating on your own board. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cap'n Coldeye

Salt Shaker
Jun 29, 2011
Kent/Wa/US
Name
Aaron
Boat
Shamrock 220 "Loco Gringo"
Tues2.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Rock on Princess! Have the Kali boys take it easy on your backside. Save something for game day!:rofl::rofl:

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Oh fuck me, you Washington stump jumpers are taking an ass beating on your own board. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

by who? Not by any you ass pounders and cock suckers.

You know your own states board is lame and sucks donkey dick when you have to come on anothers states and try to talk trash but ends up with tues' dick in their mouths.

run along kali fags and go back to your boards and cry about your three shitty football teams there.....if you want to jump on our bandwagon there is still room, but you will be kicked off after the game on Sunday.

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
This discussion reminded me of a song...

[video=youtube;wqQs4PasWeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQs4PasWeE[/video]

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
by who? Not by any you ass pounders and cock suckers.

You know your own states board is lame and sucks donkey dick when you have to come on anothers states and try to talk trash but ends up with tues' dick in their mouths.

run along kali fags and go back to your boards and cry about your three shitty football teams there.....if you want to jump on our bandwagon there is still room, but you will be kicked off after the game on Sunday.
LOL

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
To the Niners? WTF somone get hurt? They looked unbeatable against NO.

Last edited:

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Was a good game mistakes made on both sides and both teams put on a good show. Not mad at all and moveo n to the next one and see ya in seattle in the playoffs.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Russel Wilson looked like Jay Cutler last night.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Charger would have won 2 SuperBowls if it wasn't for the Refs.......

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
well it always sucks to lose and if your loose like TUES your always sucking.....

nice win bitches

:finger:

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
too bad can't keep it to football. niners protected the qb a little better than last time. line won the war of the trenches. penalties killed the 'hawks. and there were two more that were't called. blatant pass interference non-call against the 'hawks early in the game, and a facemask on the edge in plain sight of the entire nation during the 'hawk's last fg.
D was better this time. we'll meet again. stay thirsty , my friends

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
too bad can't keep it to football. niners protected the qb a little better than last time. line won the war of the trenches. penalties killed the 'hawks. and there were two more that were't called. blatant pass interference non-call against the 'hawks early in the game, and a facemask on the edge in plain sight of the entire nation during the 'hawk's last fg.
D was better this time. we'll meet again. stay thirsty , my friends
this is posted in the washington thread and we don't play by your rules... you want football go read the sports forum.. I am sure this won't be the last of this.. :rofl::rofl:

is Tues your brother

Bigeasy

yeah, yeah!
Jun 18, 2008
Vallejo, CA
Name
Eric W.
Boat
Tunacious 238 Coastal Twin 150-E
Hell NO! LMAO! We swing a pick and a shovel versus a scrawny sea bird! Kickeddatarseupanddowndafield! :2gunsfiring_v1: