Glad Wrap

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
No one came out of the closet on this one....well maybe other than tues.

Remeber who started the hawks threads.... kali whinners.

no reason to post up seahawks stuff on here unless others start talking shit. So yes of course we are going to defend our team when others psot stupid shit or when whinners have to be told how to be a fan. :waglleybooty:

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
Their plan was also televised ....... LMAO They are soooooo pathetic.... Do they need directions on wiping their buttocks too? LMAO
598516_579806068734792_1018301191_n.jpg
Here's something for you CA boys when the Seahawks are done with your brothers
1453503_713526381993161_683810644_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Upvote 0

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
Love how all the seacawks fans come out of the closet now.............oh that's right wining season

Don't forget to get your fan gear from Albertsons before you head out to watch the game

Go Broncos

I heard you can get all the Bronco's swag you want at the dollar tree! Or any unreputable second hand store, its quite possible you are the only denver fan. Manning is gonna choke in the 3rd Chiefs game during the playoffs anyways as he always does. GO HAWKS beatch

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
I heard that the Seahawks are all going to wear ear plugs and head phones so the crowd noise doesn't bother them...

Upvote 0

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
I heard you can get all the Bronco's swag you want at the dollar tree! Or any unreputable second hand store, its quite possible you are the only denver fan. Manning is gonna choke in the 3rd Chiefs game during the playoffs anyways as he always does. GO HAWKS beatch

Oh that's right the seacawks went a lot further last year...............Refresh my memory on how many Lombardi trophy's the seacawks have???????

Go Broncos Beatch:finger::finger:

Upvote 0

Bubba

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 6, 2004
Pismo Beach
Name
Bubba
Boat
18' Trophy
Oh fuck me, you Washington stump jumpers are taking an ass beating on your own board. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Upvote 0

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Oh fuck me, you Washington stump jumpers are taking an ass beating on your own board. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

by who? Not by any you ass pounders and cock suckers.

You know your own states board is lame and sucks donkey dick when you have to come on anothers states and try to talk trash but ends up with tues' dick in their mouths.

run along kali fags and go back to your boards and cry about your three shitty football teams there.....if you want to jump on our bandwagon there is still room, but you will be kicked off after the game on Sunday.

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
This discussion reminded me of a song...

[video=youtube;wqQs4PasWeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQs4PasWeE[/video]

Upvote 0

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
by who? Not by any you ass pounders and cock suckers.

You know your own states board is lame and sucks donkey dick when you have to come on anothers states and try to talk trash but ends up with tues' dick in their mouths.

run along kali fags and go back to your boards and cry about your three shitty football teams there.....if you want to jump on our bandwagon there is still room, but you will be kicked off after the game on Sunday.

LOL

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    To the Niners? WTF somone get hurt? They looked unbeatable against NO.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0