Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
For anyone in the Raymarine brotherhood, or sisterhood, who are in need of a little dockside Q & A, software updates, or just a little how to with their Raymarine electronics...send me a PM to RSVP a time slot and I will personally visit your boat in Westport.

I can’t promise I can do this at any given time all season long. In fact I know I can’t do it all season but if I can be of any help to you and your Raymarine products this spring please send me a PM.

Fish-on!

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Wish i had raymarine, that will be my next upgrade for sure. This is really great of you to offer up your help Mark, good on you!

eldplanko

got the skunk off
Jun 18, 2012
Ballard
Name
My other boat is a piece of...
Boat
Floater
Here’s a tip for those doing software updating... took me two hours last night to figure why it wouldn’t read my SD card/USB drive with the newest lighthouse 3 software on my Axiom.

If you have a Mac, make sure you format the SD/USB to a FAT filesystem first, else the MFD won’t recognize it.

Edit... also, it will only update from the SD, not the USB.

Last edited:

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Nice Mark. Hands on demos are usually the best learning tool for most folks. Should go a long way for those taking you up on this offer.

I’ve only updated the Axioms using WiFi, even with my iPad as the hotspot. Always been very easy.

Reactions: DEEP MAGIK

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
Any cool things it might do that maybe not easily stumbled on?
I’m sure yes...let’s get together at your boat and we’ll see. PM me and we’ll work out a time to get together in Westport.

Last edited:
Reactions: DEEP MAGIK

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
Can I bring my Lowrance over and you can double check I have entered the ling cod hole coordinates properly??
Yes I can perform a full float test on your Lowrance unit. Free of charge too!

Last edited:

carrie's bait boy

2 hulls are better than 1
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
32x12 ACI Cat
For anyone in the Raymarine brotherhood, or sisterhood, who are in need of a little dockside Q & A, software updates, or just a little how to with their Raymarine electronics...send me a PM to RSVP a time slot and I will personally visit your boat in Westport.

I can’t promise I can do this at any given time all season long. In fact I know I can’t do it all season but if I can be of any help to you and your Raymarine products this spring please send me a PM.

Fish-on!
Mark, what a great offer. Love the sharing of knowledge to make all of us fishermen more successful. Well done my friend. See you in Westport soon

Emzbuddy

Is a Yacht in my future? Why Knot!
Mar 13, 2008
Bothell, WA
Name
Doug
Boat
Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out, Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
Reactions: TonyG