Rare opportunity! FULL day offshore limited load, max 14. SUNDAY, 9-25. Only one spot open for tomorrow...

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat Name
Limited load cattle car
Hey BD family...
Back home in SD for my annual charters. All 3 sold out two weeks ago but I had one last minute cancellation for tomorrow, Sunday 9-25. Full day offshore with Ping and the boyz on the Alicia out of HM Landing. (5:00am to ???) We're going for sure with 13 but room for one more if you can swing it. Spot won't last long at this price and what is included. Figure I'd just offer it here instead of FB or other group sites. PM or text me for more details. This is THE boat you want to be on tomorrow, good mix of new and veteran anglers. I encourage those of you really new to the offshore scene or young fishing adults to contact me. This boat is a way better platform to learn and gain experience as opposed to "combat" fishing with 32-40 other anglers onboard...

Here's what you get for 26,000 pennies:

Limited limited load ticket to ride on the mighty Alicia, 46x15 with a big front bow area. Ten bunks onboard, 6 doubles and 4 singles. Breakfast, lunch and a snack will be served. Our $100 mandatory galley fee is waived. You can bring your own beer, food and snacks but NO glass allowed. Coffee, hot/cold water is free. Price includes fuel/surcharge, all live bait, terminal tackle, AND the Captain and deckhands gratuity up front. Fish cleaning fees and daily Mexico permit or California license can be added to your galley tab as needed. Feel free to tip depending on your customer service experience. No extra charge for clear skies and sunshine, blue water, nature sightings or limits of fun. 😁 Ping, Tyler, Doren and other crew members are like family to me and these guys have been a solid fish killing crew for my groups over the last 8-9 years...

For an additional $15 I will also be raffling off a custom wrapped Thrasher Rods USA, BSC-7808 (20-25 lb stick)🇺🇸. Perfect rod for our overall local fishing, as well as various other prizes. Optional $5 sidebet gets you an entry into the "Gentleman's Jackpot". 💰 Winner take all for biggest fish. No assistance landing and troll caught fish are ineligible...

1st contacted, 1st served. Spot goes to the smart, committed angler who sends me 50% deposit or full payment today...🎣

Offshore fishing is shaping up again! Dorado limits and yellowfin swimming northward steadily. New moon phase and even the first noticeable numbers of skipjack of the season were caught this past week so you know that's a good sign...🐟

GO time is now, don't get left at the dock! 😬

Thanks everyone, let's go gettum! 🎣

MARCEL

#253.223.8435 (text is best)

Reactions: pacificscout
Upvote 0

Kevin A

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat Name
    25' aqua sport
    Yup. She can fish up to 18. I put 6 guys easy in her bow. Bigger than most 60+ sporties. Leaves 6-7 on stern and the two corners, 60 scoop tank. Plenty of room. Don't knock it till you try it...😁
    I've been on it before! One thing for sure about the boat Is It gets bit good and the fish come to the boat.

Upvote 0