Ranger 85 cited, fishing on the Osborne Bank for rockfish!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 19, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    sold it!!
    You need a degree just keep up with MLPA's. I wish they would at least post signs for the shore MLPA'S. Can't tell you how many people have no clue where they are and the restrictions.

Just more revenue for the fd up state!

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
    Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Calm it down or it will get closed.

Upvote 0

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
    Apr 7, 2004
    San Diego North County
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Chelsea Rae
    Brandon......relax
    The boat will deal with whatever they have to so don't get personal.....it's bad karma

Oh damn....now you got Saluki on the job ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Upvote 0

fishnfool

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jun 30, 2003
    Murrieta, Ca
    Name
    Kevan
    Boat
    IMAHO
    A little bitter??? So in your case did they manufacture a violation on the spot or find a legitimate violation that they wrote you up for? You fought it and won because it was a bogus ticket, some sort of a plea deal or because the judge was having a good day, or...? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    A little bitter??? So in your case did they manufacture a violation on the spot or find a legitimate violation that they wrote you up for? You fought it and won because it was a bogus ticket, some sort of a plea deal or because the judge was having a good day, or...? Just curious.

Yep sure am bitter. Depends on what your definition of "processed ready for consumption" is? But anyways, don't knock the Ranger. These wardens are not our friends. They are the Brown Coats of an organization that has been infiltrated by the HSUS. If a warden is a sportsman, he should turn in his badge because he's working for the enemy.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    sue them bastards for liable,they were within limits!would like to hear the other side of the story

Amen Brother. Department of Fines and Welfare is the enemy! The guy is trying to make a living and they're trying to make him a welfare case.

Upvote 0

Smudge

Moderate
    Mar 11, 2005
    Hollywood, FL
    www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    I'm just a deckhand...
    And that's all she gets to write... You guys can fuck up anything... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.