Raffling a Original Hooker Intruder by JRI Custom Lures every hour at DATD April 14th

Blue Pacifc Tackle

Advertiser
Advertiser
Dec 1, 2018
Idyllwild
www.bluepacifictackle.com
Name
John Jordan
Boat
The one I am on
Blue Pacific Tackle will be one of the few shops
to offer the Original Hooker Intruder by JRI Custom Lures. So to kick this off for our shop we have decided to have a little FUN.
We will be raffling off a Hooker Intruder by JRI Custom Lures every hour at Day At The Docks April 14th. Also JRI Custom Lures has been kind enough to donate An Original Hooker Intruder from 20 years ago for a GRAND PRIZE drawing at the end of the day.
Here is how it works. For every $50 spent at the Blue Pacific Tackle booth (excluding Intruder purchase) you will receive one ticket. For every $100 spent at the Blue Pacific Tackle booth (excluding Intruder purchase) you will receive 3 ticket plus one ticket for the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. You will put your name and phone number on the tickets. For the hourly drawing (YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN) we will read the number and text the phone number on the ticket. You have 10 minutes to claim your prize. If nobody shows we will draw again. We will start with a new set of raffle tickets for each hour. The Grand Prize tickets will be accumulated thoughout the day.
The GRAND PRIZE drawing will be held at 4:30 or close to it. You will not have to be present for this drawing.
We will have a LIMITED number of the New Hooker Intruders by JRI Custom Lures for sale. The purchase of an Intruder will NOT count towards the $100 for the Grand Prize raffle.
We will also be offering the buy 3 JRI Lures get one lure free deal. (The free jig will not include brass)
Good luck to all, see you at the event.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
HOW MUCH WILL ONE COST? PLEASE, THANK YOU

Awesome looking and working jigs. Big demand

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
HOW MUCH WILL ONE COST? PLEASE, THANK YOU

Awesome looking and working jigs. Big demand
Do you think the first rule of the Hooker Invader club is nobody is allowed to talk about them? :)

Surely one of the guys who picked one up at the Fred Hall show or one of the vendors, maybe even Jerry, will give up the MSRP. I have an idea, I think I know, but can’t say with any degree of certainty.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Sounds like a great value. Considering the productivity, durability, and finish. I was thinking well over $100. Way more bad ass then a largemouth bass lure that can cost much more.

Thanks. Would be stoked to have one later down the line. A chance a buddy will try and bring me one. Could improve the the tough hoo fishing here for some. I only troll for hoo in cow pastures lr.

Finally :D

Have a great show everyone

Reactions: Blue Pacifc Tackle
Upvote 0

Latest posts