tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
As most of you well know Recondoc242 "Carlos" and his family lost their home to a tornado not long ago. Here is the link for a raffle that all proceeds go directly to helping them put their lives back together.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=350988

There are some great things being raffled off, so if you can give here you will get a shot at some very good prizes.

Personally I want to thank the many people that have stepped up to help. Carlos is not only a personal friend, but a damn fine individual. So please check out the raffle and participate if you are able.

Scott

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
I want to give a big THANKS to our Vendors for stepping up !!! See what they Donated >>> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...85#post5121785
# 1. Midwest PX
# 2. Liberty Optics
# 3. On Target Range
# 4. TDS Guns
# 5. Tin Star Supply
# 6. Stone Cobra Tactical
# 7. Colfax Tactical
# 8. North Bay Duracoaters
# 9. Metal Dog Tactical

I spoke with Carlos and the payment will go directly to his PayPal. DO NOT MENTION CALGUNS !!!!!
[email protected]

Please include your HANDLE and what LIST # you are on. I've divided everybody into list of 10. The list starts on post #47. PLEASE PLEASE >>> Use GIFT for your Paypal, so Carlos won't get charge for the PayPal fees. DO NOT PUT CALGUNS ANYWHERE !!!

Guys without PayPal please send a CHECK or Money Order to:

Carlos Rojas
PO Box 16082
Bellemont, AZ 86015

Please include your HANDLE and LIST # on the Check or Money Order !!!

Others can have some kind of fund raiser for ReconDoc242 or piggy back here. You could put stuff up here and have others donate to your item. I am open to suggestions. KES jump in if you have any suggestions !!

I will do the drawing for the prizes at the Turkey Shoot on Nov 7, 2010. This way if the winner is there I can present it right away. I will ship it to our NorCal Gunners if one got picked. I am open to more input or ideas.

This is more info on some of the prizes for the raffle. The raffle will be help at the turkey shoot for calguns at Burro Canyon.

aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
/600hp ls3 powered Airboat
I will put up a day of duck hunting on my private club near the salton sea! everything included if need be. Gun ammo food whatever! The value of sitting next to me in a blind is worth tens of dollars at least.

Vermonster

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
I don't get it. We give the money directly to Carlos, but are entered into a raffle? The link is confusing, maybe just to me, but I don't get it.... :confused:

el Toro

Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
It's not just you. I don't get it either. I want to help and I have an item or two to donate for the raffle. Can someone please clarify?

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
It is a bit confusing... I will try and get more clarification for everyone.

aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
IMHO a unified list of whats up for the raffle with names of the people who have entered locked so there are not 200 post of this and that crap with it.

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
Ok boys here is how it works to get in the raffle.

Use the paypal link to send the money to Carlos. When using this link mark the money as a gift of contribution. Then in the comments section write bloodydecks and your user name there. After that you are entered in the raffle. Good luck guys and thanks again.

Scott

Additionally you can send money to the PO box he has and include the same information.

The drawing will be held in one month at the calguns turkey shoot. You do not need to be present to win. The winners will be contacted directly on how to get their prize.

Vermonster

Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Ok boys here is how it works to get in the raffle.

Use the paypal link to send the money to Carlos. When using this link mark the money as a gift of contribution. Then in the comments section write bloodydecks and your user name there. After that you are entered in the raffle. Good luck guys and thanks again.

Scott

Additionally you can send money to the PO box he has and include the same information.

The drawing will be held in one month at the calguns turkey shoot. You do not need to be present to win. The winners will be contacted directly on how to get their prize.

Sorry Scott, that's still confusing. Is Carlos keeping track of who entered, or is someone else running the paypal account, etc.? Just not sure how you are going to coordinate the donations with raffle entries. Are we sort of giving money directly for him to use as needed, and getting "credit" towards a raffle that's run by someone else?

Not being difficult. I actually already mailed a box out to Carlos, so I am more than willing to give. Just trying to make sure I have things figured out.

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
It is my understanding that Carlos brother in law is tracking everything that comes in making the list so people who contribute are entered into the raffle. Additionally Carlos is keeping a list so everything is double checked and nothing gets missed.

I hope that clears it up, if not fire the questions and ofcourse I will do my best to get them answered.

el Toro

Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Are you collecting items to be raffled off?

Or do we donate cash to be included in the raffle?

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
Are you collecting items to be raffled off?

Or do we donate cash to be included in the raffle?
If you have something you would like to raffle, I can find out where it should go and what to do. I am not collecting anything, simply trying to help. Cash is prolly the best thing to send since it will put you in the raffle and help a friend, but if you want to add something to it I am sure we can figure out how to do that.

el Toro

Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
OK, well I have a pair of Sitka Ascent pants I could donate to the cause. How to?

ReconDoc242

Dude on the mountain...
Jul 1, 2005
Chino Hills, CA and Flagstaff, AZ
www.specopsts.com
Name
Doc
Boat
24ft CC- Ulla's Revenge
Hey boys, sorry for the confusion. My friend Jordon from calguns organized the raffle. This is how it will work in 5 easy steps:
1.Donate $10($10 is the entry ticket price, any donations over that are appreciated, but they wont increase your chances of winning) to paypal addres: [email protected]
if you dont have paypal, you can send a check to:
Carlos Rojas
PO Box 16082
Bellemont, AZ 86015
(sorry no physical address right now....it got blow away)
2. Include your bloodydecks username on the paypal note form.
3. I will compile a list of all those who have donated. This is the list we will pull winners from.
4. One entry gets you in the rafle for all the items listed.,
5. Feel good about yourself, because you are helping my broke ass out.

The drawing will occur during nov7th's calguns turkey shoot event at burro canyon shooting park in LA. You do not need to be present to win. If you guys have any questions feel free to give me a call 760-687-8337
Also if you have something to donate you can email my buddy Jordon who is organizing the whole thing. His email is [email protected]

aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
I have a day in my blind on Bryants ranch up on the list of things you can win over on the calguns site :) 10 bucks gets you in the drawing!!!!!!!!!!!