Radovich 34 restoration

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
Newport Beach California
Name
Steve Brown
Boat
Radovich 34
Thanks Zman, your right, Captain Steve is amazing, we merged the first of the year. Bringing Both shops under one roof and doubling our size. Steve's knowledge and his eye for details, combined with our composite experience, is great synergy.
The Radovich will have our latest Laminate schedule for hardtop and steering console. Vacuum bagged Carbon fiber laminate. Here's a photo of the bagged steering console.

Steve Brown
Finco fabrication.

011.JPG

Reactions: moorefish
Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    Wow what a great looking build. Thanks for the pics. Hope to see more.

Upvote 0

Kid Paella

Almost A Member
    Jan 24, 2015
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    Crystaliner 29 R/S
    Man do I need to see the final pix when this one hits the water. The 34 Radovich's may be my ultimate boat. Perfect combo for fishing and diving, spacious and comfortable cabin, great deck space. Don't seem to be any builders left making this style boat, which in my view, along with the Crystaliner flybridge models, are the perfect boats for SoCal waters. Like the lines of the Radovich better though and this one is looking to be an outstanding example.

Upvote 0

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
    Newport Beach California
    Name
    Steve Brown
    Boat
    Radovich 34
    Man do I need to see the final pix when this one hits the water. The 34 Radovich's may be my ultimate boat. Perfect combo for fishing and diving, spacious and comfortable cabin, great deck space. Don't seem to be any builders left making this style boat, which in my view, along with the Crystaliner flybridge models, are the perfect boats for SoCal waters. Like the lines of the Radovich better though and this one is looking to be an outstanding example.
    Thanks Kevin when I first saw the boat a couple of years ago, I thought it had great lines, Who knew I would get to restore it. I agree this is the perfect size for California
    Steve

Upvote 0

TAPOUT

Sep 17, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Cabo 48 FB "Outlaw", Yellowfin 26 Hybrid "Boomer"
    Any pics with the C-Fab half tower?

Upvote 0

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
    Newport Beach California
    Name
    Steve Brown
    Boat
    Radovich 34
    Thanks for the great responses! tower had a hiccup, we missed on the rear leg spacing, of course we miss on the shop job. I will have some photos next week, 98% done, 100% to go.
    nothing prepares you for how much work goes into building one of these towers.

IMG_0021.JPG

Upvote 0

neil c

Fish Killing Fool
    Mar 28, 2011
    long beach / rainbow harbor / shoreline village
    Name
    neil
    Boat
    34 Radovich/ Four Reel Sportfishing
    I have a 1989 Rad and love it. You boat looks great ! I picked out a color scheme for mine and its the exact colors. Ugggggg Don't worry, I'm looking in on a different color now. hahah Great job ! I can only hope mine looks that good one day.

Reactions: 40Grit
    Upvote 0

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
    Newport Beach California
    Name
    Steve Brown
    Boat
    Radovich 34
    I have a 1989 Rad and love it. You boat looks great ! I picked out a color scheme for mine and its the exact colors. Ugggggg Don't worry, I'm looking in on a different color now. hahah Great job ! I can only hope mine looks that good one day.
    Hi Neil I have seen you on the water in Long Beach, will try to hook up, I will be keeping the boat in the harbor near the Yacht Club.

steve

Reactions: neil c
    Upvote 0

CHRISTINA LYNN

Almost A Member
    Mar 14, 2006
    Long Beach
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    31 Custom
    Congrats!!! Such a beautiful boat. They are really one of my all time favorite boats. Who moved her for you? Joe

Upvote 0