Radovich 34 restoration

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
Newport Beach California
Name
Steve Brown
Boat
Radovich 34
Check out my new, Ride,She's a 1991 Radovich 34 that needs some TLC everything is just a little crusty. decided to start the new year with the project goal for April-May launch? just gotta stay on plan. nothing prepares you for how heavy all that yellow is!

My new Ride.jpg

My new Ride (3).jpg

My new Ride (5).jpg

My new Ride (4).jpg

Upvote 0

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
Newport Beach California
Name
Steve Brown
Boat
Radovich 34
Thanks, it seems like the right size of a lot of things. the motors are simply getting cleaned up they were fresh long blocks 4 years ago. at least that's what they tell me?

Upvote 0

Northeastfshman

I see OJ
  • Dec 20, 2008
    San Clemente
    Name
    Brett Weinberg
    Boat
    Parker 2120SCDV
    anyone know about these old fish finders that have two separate transducers, its a Furuno 260? fucker's huge like large TV set

One transducerss are your high frequency (200KHZ) the other is the low frequency (50KHZ). The low will send a smaller cone and show you what is directly under the boat, the high is a larger cone. You will use your 200 khz setting the majority of the time.

Upvote 0

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
    Newport Beach California
    Name
    Steve Brown
    Boat
    Radovich 34
    Finally over the hump,, plumbing done, electrical, and sanitation. Today the last fuel tank went in. My Partner Bob Olson and I got it in and secured. Bob Reminded me that I don't need to go to Yoga tonight,,, "DownWard Dog" all day!!!

IMG_0248.jpg

017.JPG

032.JPG

013.JPG

Reactions: sbsurfer and neil c
    Upvote 0

Hooops

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Nov 26, 2005
    Huntington Harbour
    Name
    Hoops
    Boat
    17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
    Such a great hull - looking forward to seeing that boat in water.

"BlackBeard" (another 34 Rad) is still one of my favorite SoCal boats - thing is sick...

Upvote 0

oh da shiz

did you say go pheeesh
    Jun 13, 2006
    Escondido
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Ranger Z21
    I cut my teeth working the deck on a 32' Radovich. They're the biggest little boat built IMO. Can't wait to see the finish product

Upvote 0