DOWNLOW

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 29, 2005
san jose
Name
jeff
Boat
PUPULE II 21' 1976 Whaler Revenge
I wound up selling the first one made by Harold, sold the second that was a hull and cap finished by un known. Looking for third and final 16 Bahia hull, I was going to buy a nice 17 whaler but the guy decided not to sell yet.

I don't remember where Harold said the mould was but he did say the cost of the build for the 16 was not enough margin to make it worth while to build so the got rid of it???
Not a Radon but the Outrage posted here should hold you over for awhile.

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/1990-outrage-17.727804/#post-4947919

kj6883

Capt Kirk
Oct 19, 2007
Clovis Ca.
Name
Kirk James
Boat
Custom Davis pilothouse w/250 hp Honda ( OFF SITE 2 ), 16' power drifter, 25'Skipjack fisherman
Did you sell that 18 Parker ?. Always though that would be a good boat to put a Radon style house on. I do miss my little 15 Radon. Good luck bud. Kirk

live2fish

I've got bugs...
Apr 3, 2005
North OC
Name
Eric
Boat
14' livingston cat, 15’ radon, Parker 2320 @ez_sportfishing
Buy my 15 radon

db_saltyfish

Jul 6, 2019
northern central Cal
Name
Dave
Boat
F/V Still Searching
Was down in Goleta visiting the Anderson yard and emailed about that 17' just to get more info and hopefully see it. Never heard back from the guy then saw the new price up $5K...interesting tactic

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
Did you sell that 18 Parker ?. Always though that would be a good boat to put a Radon style house on. I do miss my little 15 Radon. Good luck bud. Kirk
I sold it a year and a half ago, I miss the ease and fuel economy.

Nov 6, 2010
Ventucky
www.resistsurfboards.net
Name
Jeff Hull
Boat
24 Radon Cummins / Konrad Powered
Hey Ratboy! I am up in Oregon with Ron right now. He's he's got the 16 mold all prepped and once were done with our project were working on he will get back to building the 16's again. I know he has at least 2 customers eagerly waiting to have 16's started. my guess is in next 2 weeks he will be waxing the mold and start taking orders again.

The mold that Harold had prob ended up with the guy that bought his molds. The one that Ron has is the same design just a little more solid built because it doesnt have molded decks that can separate or be compromised from being foamed in.

Don't settle for a 15.. those are not half the boat of the 16's. The 15s were built for Washington rivers and fishing in the sound. Some guys push them to the limits locally here but for where your at and what you want to use it for a 16 with a integral bracket extension is a pretty solid platform for a tiny boat.

Last edited:

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
Hey Ratboy! I am up in Oregon doing a Ron right now. He's he's got the 16 mold all prepped and once were done with our project were working on he will get back to building the 16's again. I know he has at least 2 customers eagerly waiting to have 16's started. my guess is in next 2 weeks he will be waxing the mold and start taking orders again.

The mold that Harold had prob ended up with the guy that bought his molds. The one that Ron has is the same design just a little more solid built because it doesnt have molded decks that can separate or be compromised from being foamed in.

Don't settle for a 15.. those are not half the boat of the 16's. The 15s were built for Washington rivers and fishing in the sound. Some guys push them to the limits locally here but for where your at and what you want to use it for a 16 with a integral bracket extension is a pretty solid platform for a tiny boat.
thanks Jeff shoot me a text when the dust settles up there

HarborSeal

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 24, 2015
Santa Barbara County
Name
Justin
Boat
Anderson G21
He is making 3 for the 3 lucky people who gave him deposits last year. Not taking any more deposits or orders until he finishes the first 3 and has a better idea on time it takes and costs associated with the build. Anyone hear anything different feel free to chime in.