windyridgeranch

El Capitan - M/V Cast Away
Sep 28, 2009
Snohomish/WA
Name
Karen
Boat
33' Wellcraft Coastal "Cast Away"
Sorry to hear of your loss! We lost one of our 11 year old newfies in April and it's so hard. Looks like your doggie had a wonderful life with your family!

Upvote 0

skipjackrobert

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Sorry !!!!

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Dang. It always sucks when that time comes around. Sorry buddy, but this is clearly a case of all the great times far outweigh the now.

Upvote 0

Joe Bal

Aug 9, 2010
Menifee, Ca
Sorry for your loss, my family and I lost our GSP a few years ago. Cant believe the affects loosing a pet can do to the family, I havent hunted ducks since. Im gona get back into it now though. Your lab looked like it was a great part of the family. again, sorry for your loss.

Upvote 0

hybridcx

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 12, 2009
Sequim, Wa
Name
Jacob
Boat
22' c dory "plus 3"; willie db
sorry about the pup, nothing easy about it. looks like it had a great life thought

Upvote 0

oldschool 1

Night Watchman .
Jun 13, 2011
Aberdeen wa
Name
Andy
Boat
Oldschool 2
Labs are such good dogs. Sorry to hear this Josh. RIP Waterdog.

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    sucks man, its always hard to loose a good friend

Upvote 0

GHfishin

Offshorenorthwest.com
    Sep 2, 2009
    Gig Harbor, WA
    www.offshorenorthwest.com
    Name
    GHfishin
    Boat
    BEAST MODE (Parker 2820 )
    I'm sorry to hear that Josh. Labs are awesome dogs but that sometimes makes them harder to let go.

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Upvote 0

J.C.

Run what ya Brung
    May 20, 2012
    Wa
    Name
    Justin
    Boat
    18' aluminum
    So sorry bro. Buried my fifteen year old two years ago, I cant remember the last time I cried that hard. I knew he was about to go, his last meal was a ribeye and he passed in front of the fireplace. Ever since I have gone out of my way to pet my ten year old good morning and good night. So hard bro but like someone else said, the positives outweigh the negatives. At least thats what I told myself when we inherited the next dog after my wifes uncle passed. Mortality sucks

Upvote 0

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
    Mar 4, 2009
    Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
    Name
    Kim
    Boat
    28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
    Sorry about that. Nothing beats a lab as far as I'm concerned. By the looks of it your treat your dog like we do ours...otherwise they have a really, really good life.

Upvote 0

NWGuy

Kid's smiles are the best!
    Jul 31, 2009
    Lake Tapps
    Name
    Bryan Grant
    Boat
    16', ancient, money pit
    Sorry for the loss of your family member.

Upvote 0

MVL32361

Jul 7, 2007
    CAL
    Name
    MVL
    Boat
    None
    Words can not describe how I feel about your loss, I'm a huge Lab lover. Take care and go get another puppy !!

Upvote 0

rickstah

Ocean ho.
    Nov 24, 2013
    Bremerton
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    19' Maxum for the Sound / Ocean boat-ho
    Sorry for your loss. Never easy saying goodbye to such a valued member of the family

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
    Jun 10, 2012
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    "Solo"
    Hurts like hell, sorry that it was time. I made the mistake of not getting another dog because I didn't want to feel that pain again. Big mistake, get another fairly soon. A dog is the only family member that you get to choose, besides wives, ex wives.. :)

Upvote 0

WaveDancer

Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
    Aug 26, 2008
    Kitsap/Westport, WA
    Name
    Ken
    Boat
    Prowling for a Cat
    So sorry for your loss Josh, go get yourself a new pup as soon as you can, it will help you heal sooner than you think.

WD.

Upvote 0