themacs

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 18, 2003
San Clemente CA
Name
scott
Boat
none
I just started cleaning out my tackle space in the garage and am coming across many things that I haven't seen in many years.

Does anyone know about R B jigs? They are "candy bar" style like Salas jigs.

I have over 25. Many new and some barely used and a few used. Great colors and they seem to be good quality. They are from a 6 X jr size to much larger.

If anyone can tell me about them I would appreciate it. I might not need them so I can put a price on them if anyone is interested.

Probably more old stuff to come.

Thanks, Scott

Reactions: elreytut

themacs

Jul 18, 2003
San Clemente CA
Name
scott
Boat
none
I moved to San Clemente. Can you tell me anything about these? PM is fine

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
May 19, 2006
Crowley Lake, CA
Name
Christopher
Boat
Gone but not forgotten
Scott, see if SurfaceIron.com has any listed in their extensive inventory of jigs. If so it gives you an idea of "retail" value. Just understand their prices are typically marked-up over what folks typically pay on BD's or ebay.

I would be interested if you decide to sell.

Chuck, you seem to have an inside track! Enjoy Cedros!

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
Scott,

Since you compared them to Salas, I'm guessing that these aren't the Dynatrol style RB jigs, with an offset weight added to the front of the jig to increase wiggle, right?

But if they are the Dynatrol style, then they are good on the slide for wahoo and have also worked for surface iron fishing and cast and retrieve (crank back quickly, but not yoyo or wahoo quick).

themacs

Jul 18, 2003
San Clemente CA
Name
scott
Boat
none
Still can't write when I post the picture. Anyway here are all the jigs. I estimate they are over 20 years old.

themacs

Jul 18, 2003
San Clemente CA
Name
scott
Boat
none
$125 pick up or + shipping. I would think they would fit in a small flat rate box.