tunakillerjoe1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 24, 2017
San Diego, Calif
Name
Joseph Gratteau
Boat
Valco Westcoaster
Rolled up and down the 9 today, good bait, (mb), reasonable seas, no traffic, only metered 1 school at the north end, with some porpise.sounded like the 101-425 was working.Hit and miss on the radio. Is the 9 ever wfo? My cedar has some miles, no love yet! Ready for the killing to begin!

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
A few days back it was hitting!. The old saying "shoulda been here yesterday" is one way of putting it. Sorry
Good effort They will return!

Reactions: Secutor54

Hollis Harris

Jul 6, 2017
Riverside, ca
Name
Randy
Boat
Sea hunt
Try to tow more than a cedar..at the same time. But you know that... dark in the morning bright when the suns out

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
Oct 19, 2012
California
Name
Shewillbemine
Boat
Chips N Guac
Head to Mexican waters. The damn fish busted a u-turn and are hanging out down there again.

getusum

Apr 8, 2014
Name
Jeremy Pebley
Boat
222 wellcraft fishermen
When I drove across the 9 on my way in at 1 p.m from the sw. It had alot of life. Birds schools on spots of breaking fish for a few miles. Up and down fast I tried for 20 min to get close enough to cast but no love .

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
banks are something to give you a start point...after that just fish where you see signs.....a single tern....a couple gulls heading in the same direction...cross current break....pick a side ...and follow it.if you dontt get bites switch to the other side....if it's a temp break too note it...sometimes the slightest clue can lead to the life underground current and temp breaks arent vertical ...the warm side most often over rides the cool side...edges of water color...I've fished water on the edge so green the boils left blue holes showing the green was inches deep