PENN

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
I had the pleasure to go on Ricks 22 whaler. We left bills bait about 5:00 am. Going across Chanel when we passed Eureka oil platform. We had no intention to stop. But about a half mile past found a 5" dia paddy with tuna birds on!!! Cut motor meter mark was HUGE!!!! Threw a scoop of dines. Tuna in the air. We caught about 15 kept diner. Handed off to about four boats. Left looked at a few paddy for rats. Out of bait as bump broke and they rolled quick. Back by 9:45. Fun as it gets.

Reactions: Tdubbzskis
Upvote 0

WHALER21

Almost A Member
  • Aug 27, 2006
    Cerritos
    Name
    Carlos
    Boat
    BW Justice 17', Parker 2320, 15' Boston Whaler & 16' G3
    Any pictures from your remarkable fishing day? BTW, you never posted the pictures of the two 66# and a 52# BFT you claimed you landed on your post titled "181 Glory" on September 5th (page 8). A 66# and two 52# BFT landed in US waters is worth posting a picture of in my opinion.

Upvote 0
    P

Paddyman1

Any pictures from your remarkable fishing day? BTW, you never posted the pictures of the two 66# and a 52# BFT you claimed you landed on your post titled "181 Glory" on September 5th (page 8). A 66# and two 52# BFT landed in US waters is worth posting a picture of in my opinion.
    Agreed! BS w/o pics. Everyone has some sort of camera these days, and these types of awesome claims are worth a photo, don't you think?

Upvote 0

FatBoy4130

Jun 7, 2012
    RSM O.C
    Name
    B Wolfe
    Boat
    FATBOY
    Agreed! BS w/o pics. Everyone has some sort of camera these days, and these types of awesome claims are worth a photo, don't you think?

I don't think he would lie about anything on here based upon the rule of "3"..

Pgnracr replied to the thread 9/21 Tribute Tuna Trip

Awesome!!!! Reminds me of when my boy was 3 on 3 day RR3 trip he caught a albacore on the troll 50# to subdue a 15# Albie. He ate the heart. Then threw up all over. Was a great memory like you now. He is 5 now and has caught hundreds this year....

Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
    Aug 16, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Name
    Jeff Dalton
    Boat
    21' Parker/Stealth Stix
    If this is true, consider yourself extremely lucky. PS: I didn't know Bill's Bait still existed!

Reactions: WHALER21
    Upvote 0
    P

Paddyman1

I don't think he would lie about anything on here based upon the rule of "3"..

Pgnracr replied to the thread 9/21 Tribute Tuna Trip

Awesome!!!! Reminds me of when my boy was 3 on 3 day RR3 trip he caught a albacore on the troll 50# to subdue a 15# Albie. He ate the heart. Then threw up all over. Was a great memory like you now. He is 5 now and has caught hundreds this year....
    Huh? A three year old on a three day trip eating a tuna heart, and caught hundreds of Albies at five years old?
    Dang! I thought I was stud catching bluegill from a tree branch at age four, but I guess not.

Reactions: FatBoy4130
    Upvote 0

WILLIEJEANS

Sep 16, 2009
    VENTURA, CA
    Name
    BILLY
    Boat
    25' PARKER BUCKLE UP
    If he says he caught 250 pound cow someone has to let him know his ol lady don't count! And please we will take your word on that! Please no family pics

Upvote 0

WHALER21

Almost A Member
  • Aug 27, 2006
    Cerritos
    Name
    Carlos
    Boat
    BW Justice 17', Parker 2320, 15' Boston Whaler & 16' G3
    Yeah, same area as "Bills Bait" according to the LOSER that posted this BS report. If I can remember correctly, last time I got a scoop from Bills Bait, the 4 stroke outboard wasn't even invented and Ronald Reagan was still President.

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
    HB
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    Line up
    I tried this for about 3 weeks. It's longer than anyone I know said I would. I only congratulated and helped people. I never talked shit on anyone. I m not a big computer person. Or do I care to scramble to take or post pictures. Especially of tuna Dodos or Yt that though a little rare for off OC I m older. 50 I have fished for decades all over. If it was a 100 lbs local tuna I might take a picture. But have LR fished and with my occupation travel ext. have had the pleasure of catching tuna up to 300 pacific and close to 900 Atlantic BFT. So excuse me when though fun and great to eat. Do you really need pictures???? Do you all not know what a school sized yft looks like. I mean for you newer guys or younger that have not been through a season like this?????!!!!! It's fun and great. But has happened many many times before. Now where in the rules about here did it say you needed photos to back up claims??? And do you not think people take a bunch of photos of good days and BS you with them??? I have tons of them. Believe I could BS you with. Or for that matter just find on internet and use!? Will you require a current Daily newspaper be held up will you record a video of actually catching something. Which probably the ones of you bitching about this can't catch shit!!! Or if you do you need someone to tow ur Ass too the paddy!!! Last couple things. Talk shit about me but stay the F. Away from my son. As he just turned six and has been on several LR trips. And Has caught bigger tuna than a lot of people much older. So talk shit about wives??? You have not seen mine. But she is Beautiful to me. I would never post pics on here of either of my family members. So maybe that's why I don't but pics. Nor will I!!! Lastly. The crappie pic as a avatar is just that. Funny. At least I thought I m sure it's not to you. So to the good people on here good fishing and see you out there!!! To you people who have nothing better to do than knit pick reports (Bills bait??? I know he sold out. It's just a habit) like calling Newport landing (Art's) I m sure most don't even know it used to be that. In closing if you don't like a report don't read!!! Try and be positive about something in your lives!!!

Upvote 0
    P

Paddyman1

Jeff. Fish stories are historically a matter of opinion, especially when one holds there arms wide open saying "it was about this big". If you post random internet photos of jumping bluefin as part of your catch, you're going to raise questions. If you don't post real photos of claims you've made on quality fish close to home, you're going to be questioned (50 and 60 lb BFT in US waters are a substantial claim, in my opinion). If it's a mediocre trip with rat yellows and football sized tuna and no photos, we may choose to believe you. The 3 year old eating tuna hearts and catching hundreds of Albies at age 5 (this would be over 200 in a season), prepare for major questions as I have not caught 200 Albies in my lifetime (I'm 51).
    P.S. We love photos and videos!
    Bluefin_tuna_253467.jpg

Upvote 0