PV Resturaunts

rtran

Jan 3, 2008
TEXAS
Name
Ricky
Boat
n/a
Tacon de marlin is a must. Get off the plane and it's a short walk near the airport. Then catch a cab for half the price.

Reactions: Skkeeter

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii

Flyrbr

get a couple of gaffs in this
Oct 21, 2013
San Lucas By The Sea, Ca
Name
Bob
Boat
if it flies, floats or... you got it
In Puerto Nuevo if you get a craving for a good steak go to Sonora a la Sur. Pick your cut butchered the way you tell them and cooked the way you order it. Get a side salad and a vino tinto....fantastic.

Reactions: twotrack

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
Didn’t go all the way back through to see if anyone mentioned it but “Barcelona” is pretty cool. They’ve done and continue to do some remodeling (putting in an elevator amongst other projects) but irregardless the food and the views are incredible. Check out the rooftop or get a reservation for a window table on the floor below.

C3F0E557-53F0-48E3-9D82-1189CA399DB9.jpeg 0FE264E8-2EEC-4163-9B45-CE4D998A4C77.jpeg

Skkeeter

07 FFL
Apr 15, 2018
Shelter Cove, Ca
Name
Skkeeter
Boat
19’ North River Mariner, 14' Klamath
Tacon de marlin is a must. Get off the plane and it's a short walk near the airport. Then catch a cab for half the price.
Hands down my favorite food in the world.....and I’ve been a few places. There’s also another location about 6-8 blocks north of the Malecon across the street from the Pemex. Pepe’s tacos and pollo feliz all right next to each other. Sometimes I stay at the Buenaventura hotel simply to have access to these three restaurants across the street! Also Cafe De Olla in old town for sit down meals. Mango margaritas with dinner and Ask for Ricilla afterwards! Barcelona is also great.