Cabo queen

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 24, 2012
san diego
Name
jimmini cricket
Boat
Queen Qu
Captain Don's is a great place to hang out with some locals from Canada. We took our catch there and they did some great things with the fish.

mrhoneydo

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 4, 2011
Tahoe City, Ca
Name
michael willson
Boat
Sea Ray 18" & Grady White 28 Marlin
In Bucerias....
Adaltos for Mex.
Mezzogiorno for the best Itailian anywhere. Reservations sure help because its busy. $$$$ but its worth it!

Normslanding

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 13, 2010
Palmetto, Fl., USA
Name
Dave Spangler
Boat
Blue Heaven
Sounds like you have it wired! Other than a few road side mom and pop places that I will not divulge. But here is a hint, the best Mach-aka Cedillas are south of town about 40 km's. We will be at out second home "Paradise Village" Saturday. A couple of "Sandía Paraíso's" and all is good.

rtran

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 3, 2008
TEXAS
Name
Ricky
Boat
n/a
Tacon de marlin is a must. Get off the plane and it's a short walk near the airport. Then catch a cab for half the price.

Reactions: Skkeeter

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
255 conquest... needs a name

Flyrbr

get a couple of gaffs in this
Oct 21, 2013
San Lucas By The Sea, Ca
Name
Bob
Boat
if it flies, floats or... you got it
In Puerto Nuevo if you get a craving for a good steak go to Sonora a la Sur. Pick your cut butchered the way you tell them and cooked the way you order it. Get a side salad and a vino tinto....fantastic.

Reactions: twotrack

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
255 conquest... needs a name
Didn’t go all the way back through to see if anyone mentioned it but “Barcelona” is pretty cool. They’ve done and continue to do some remodeling (putting in an elevator amongst other projects) but irregardless the food and the views are incredible. Check out the rooftop or get a reservation for a window table on the floor below.

C3F0E557-53F0-48E3-9D82-1189CA399DB9.jpeg 0FE264E8-2EEC-4163-9B45-CE4D998A4C77.jpeg

Skkeeter

07 FFL
Apr 15, 2018
Shelter Cove, Ca
Name
Skkeeter
Boat
19’ North River Mariner, 14' Klamath
Tacon de marlin is a must. Get off the plane and it's a short walk near the airport. Then catch a cab for half the price.
Hands down my favorite food in the world.....and I’ve been a few places. There’s also another location about 6-8 blocks north of the Malecon across the street from the Pemex. Pepe’s tacos and pollo feliz all right next to each other. Sometimes I stay at the Buenaventura hotel simply to have access to these three restaurants across the street! Also Cafe De Olla in old town for sit down meals. Mango margaritas with dinner and Ask for Ricilla afterwards! Barcelona is also great.