zigzag

Captain
Aug 6, 2005
PV / Mexico
Name
Dave
Boat
BERTRAM 35
ERNESTOS and Domenicas Food to kill for down toward malacone off san Francisco Blvd.Man this guy and Gals they make Barbaque pork Ribs Tortilla soup and their shrimp cocktail is out fucking standing.Mr Snooks father in law owner .Bring your fish i mean they griill it chill it bed it and bread it .Come early he can take in about 75 to 80 people at a time and man hes packingem in.Creamest avacado in PV.Hes originaly from i believe the south Bay area here in LA been in PV at this location about 12 years.

fishkillers

fishkiller
Oct 4, 2007
OC/NorCal
Name
J
Boat
Let's not talk about that right now
Tacos and Beer. If you walk out of the SW corner of the PV marina and keep heading south 1 block you are there. Both tacos and beer are $1. The tacos pastor (marinated pork) are BOMB.
:notworthy this place is really good.

dakota

Reel Surfer
Dec 9, 2007
Nuevo Vallarta Mx
Name
Steve
Boat
20' Sloop Gail Force
The Parilla is the best seafood, arrachara (flank steak) and service at a great price. Easy to find on the North entrance to Nuevo Vallarta.

pk3r

Love to fish
Jul 15, 2007
Name
Fisher
Boat
Hi Bullshipper,

How about adding Claudio's in Nuevo Vallarta area? They are reasonable prices and friendly staff.

rcsampson

Jun 8, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Bob Sampson
Boat
18' Pontoon
I recommed El Brujo near the tunnel in dontown PV. Modest little restaurant with GREAT food. VERY reasonable too. I had a dorado filet stuffed with shrimp and octopus....i think it was about 100 pesos. It would have been a $40 entree back home.

We were the only gringos there, which was fine with me. That's how you find the good stuff!

Provecho!

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
I recommed El Brujo near the tunnel in dontown PV. Modest little restaurant with GREAT food. VERY reasonable too. I had a dorado filet stuffed with shrimp and octopus....i think it was about 100 pesos. It would have been a $40 entree back home.

We were the only gringos there, which was fine with me. That's how you find the good stuff!

Provecho!
El Brujo is the SHEET! Just go when the weather is cool. It gets hot as a mofo in there during the summer.

Margaritas is the cream of the crop IMO. If you are in Mita you gotta eat there and meet Hector.

Lou W

registered offender
Apr 7, 2004
Poway, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
Rabbit Hole
"The View Grill" in older south Vallarta. Funky taxi ride to get there. Super views of town and the ocean. Great food, service......not cheap. Good place to take the wife or significant other.

Dec 12, 2005
Fairfield, CA
Name
Gary
Boat
38 Mediterranean Sportfisher
I think the one in Nuevo Vallarta is Fajita Republic. For breakfast the puesto in front of the Fajita Republic is excellent. Ask Grace to make you some heuvos rancheros. Its an off-menu item that's excellent. She is only open from about 0700 until 1500.

SteveD

Gambler
Nov 28, 2005
Santa Monica
Name
Steve
Boat
never again
if you are staying north of Paradive Village; Tacos on the Street in La Cruz and Margaritas in Punta Mita is all you need