ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Not trying to thread jack. Contributing to, fish have fins and that's cool

One factor is they swam up durring the el nino in the early 80s. Family SD beach house had waves breaking inside of the house. The exotics that swam up got trapped in the bay warm water. If the exotics try and leave they hit a cold water fence and turn back around into the warm water. Crevalle on fresh water largemouth bass, top water jigs. C&R all the different exotics imo please anglers. In SD so they breed and make more

View attachment 986625
no problem zzzz,love it we otheres pich inn on my treads,it all works.
i live and fish and chartter a parker boat here in san quintin bay,last time i was out we made baite mack and dines inside the bay we also cought at least 10 bone fish on our sevekeis,in less than an hour.i´d say that if you were sirious about catching bone fish you cath an easy 100 plus per day right now.
in 2017 the bay was full of baby broom tails,puffer fish,and african looks downs a several differnet types of perches.
in 2016 the bay hade baby broomtails,africanlookdown,tripletails,bones,puffers and a few othere exsodicks i´d never seen in the bay before.
last time i was out to fish our local high spots there were still full of red tuna crabs,on our trip to magbay the outter banks hade red tuna crabs on them as well.
so,here we are and i wont now what next season will bring with it till its over.
if you would like to fish san quntin bay or the high spots out front give me an email i´ll show you and youre friend around,our winter yellowtail season startts here in a few weeks it can be very good fishing the yo-yo for tails.im also fishing gonzaga bay in march and april,its there fishing season there,gulf grouper to 200 plus,tails,sierra,curvina,leopard grouper,it can be insane fishing,come on down and join me zzzz,fishonn&onn.

Reactions: ZZZZZ
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Thanks I figured some chiming in wouldn't bother you. But I did wait a respectful time before chiming. History is helpful.

Also thanks for the update. Before I moved back to CR I fished SQ allot. Brother wrote a pcs article on SQ with capt jamie via panga for don eddies. Then another article with kelly. I was out with Jamie when we helped rescue a capsized boat on the 240 breaker dead of winter. Everyone was in the water. If you have seen the bh swim bait SQ video that's us

The wsb in my right hand bottomed out a 65lb digital scale with Kelly. On a swim bait

Life is long. Hope to meet up with you someday. Your on it. If you like blue marlin cr is the place

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ
Upvote 0

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Thanks I figured some chiming in wouldn't bother you. But I did wait a respectful time before chiming. History is helpful.

Also thanks for the update. Before I moved back to CR I fished SQ allot. Brother wrote a pcs article on SQ with capt jamie via panga for don eddies. Then another article with kelly. I was out with Jamie when we helped rescue a capsized boat on the 240 breaker dead of winter. Everyone was in the water. If you have seen the bh swim bait SQ video that's us

The wsb in my right hand bottomed out a 65lb digital scale with Kelly. On a swim bait

Life is long. Hope to meet up with you someday. Your on it. If you like blue marlin cr is the place
very good zzzz,that was the panga that tiburon pangas lost some 20 plus years back,the fisherman on this boat wanted to see the rock,chava the cptn stop right on top of it with out relasing it,a swell came by and sat the panga on the high spot and up and over it went...so i´m told.
howe doo i see youre vid?
i´ll be fishign my butt off here in baja,if youre ever around give me a holler.
fishonnn&onnn,zzzz.

Reactions: ZZZZZ
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Thanks. I will holler if its in the cards. Do the same if your headed down my way

We were at bens rock. Tried to get a report for the 240. Only 2 other boats out. No response. Captain got nervous for the other boats safety. We were on the fish in shit house weather trying to get article material. We went to see why all radio comunication was lost. Watched the panga sink as our panga and the other rescued. Literally gave them the clothes off our back. Con mucho gusto. When a boat sinks it gets real

Pm me your email for vid

Cold water at the end of the trench. SQ winter water is colder then SD winter water. But SQ water more fertile

K&M taught me allot! Makes me stoked thinking about that region

Good luck

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ
Upvote 0