Pt Loma/ Ocean Beach 7/23

mrsandiego23

Jul 6, 2008
Chula Vista, California
Name
KINGKONG
Boat
DD OR MY BROTHERS 23' BLACKMAN
Classic! No boat and 8 posts and your an expert on all matters including fishing etiquette. You are the exact reason I don’t post fishing reports any more. I’ll call Jason on the sat phone with on the water info to help others find fish but I no longer need the lame input of arm chair fishermen. For your information in case you ever advance to running your own boat, captains use other boats and the information other boat captains provide as a part of their fish locating information package. I’ve had sport boats work off of me and I’ve worked off of them. As long as we don’t step on each other it’s a help to both of us. Best of luck on your future fishing endeavors. If your attitude doesn’t change your code group is going to be pretty small and very lame.

SLOCalSlammer

Apr 2, 2006
Tucson
Name
Dylan
Boat
Kelp Muncher
obviously the sportboats fish certain areas and it it ok to fish around them......but to all of you guys that sit around and wait for the sportboat to show you where the fish are, or for someone to post online and tell you where the fish are biting.....GROW SOME BALLS, there was a time when if you wanted to catch fish the only way to do it was to put in your time and not ride others coat tails........go and explore your own stuff and find fish on your own and you can call yourself a fisherman....follow sportboats and go wherever everyone else posts online you to and call yourself a follower

Professor

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"
LOL

Thanks Yale... much better then I could have said it.

Now about calling Jason. Nah. I'm the fish consultant now.

Should I pm my # to ya............. :)
Stan, the cheap sob should give you FD for free for the baby sitting job you have to do. I’m only making two calls after pounding around out there all day and Jason is the second one.

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
I’m only making two calls after pounding around out there all day and Jason is the second one.

LOL

Nice... And yes, I do get FD. keep up the reports Yale!

God this post has gone to hell.

A 24 year old is preaching about the times when you had to find your own fish.... And before the internet.

Oh man............ This is gonna be a Long ass summer ie fishing season.

Hate to break it like this, But we all follow at some point. IF you are on Bloodydecks, you gleam information on the fishing either inshore or off. THUS you follow intel, advice, information.

Prove your NOT a follower. Throw away your PC, your cell phone and your radio. Oh and your GPS.

Compass stars and clouds....... go killem big guys!

fishnazzi

Mostly just LURKING anymore...........
Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
The really sad part of this is at least the guy posted up a report.............I seem to remember another a week or 2 ago from IB................Guy seems to be trying to do the "right" and he got flamed.............sad and really bush league. Thirty years ago I watched the cook on a boat I worked on had the same attitude as Mrnumbnuts, one day a friend of the capts was coming up to the boat to get some smokes they ran out called on the radio Capt was putting smokes in a garbage bag to float over they came down slow on us from the bow so it would mess us up............well cook charges out of the galley to show them what was up long rod ,jig you get the picture. Well he hit an old man in the head...................The really pissed off 6'4or 5 300lber that meet the boat at the dock was all business he waited for all the passengers to get off informed the entire crew he was not holding us responsible but if we wanted to play.........It was fun to watch. It was also his last day. I believe Mr SD NUMBNUTS to be of the same mold.

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Troy... I could tell the same story... a few times.

Man thats sooo old. I was brought up in the Localism phase of surfing.. my break, my surf. Go home etc etc.

Well that shit will not fly on BD. Either understand that or start your own site.

I think Bloodydecks is a pretty fuckin cool playground.... and one that I will fight to protect.

Mas reports..................

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
I am confused ............I though I said the same thing............

skelly1

Jun 29, 2006
Ramona
Name
Steve
Boat
20' skipjack flybridge
:finger:

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............

BarneyGumble

Hey Now!!
Sep 10, 2006
Whittier
Name
Bruce
Boat
Never-prefer to leave the hard work to the professionals!
mrsandiego23<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1413612", true); </SCRIPT>

Name: KINGKONG
Vessel: WHICHEVER I AM ON!
Job:FOLLOWING THE SPORTBOATS!! LOL

:rofl:
You shouldn't laugh at mrsandiego23. He is MISTER SAN DIEGO!

Smudge

Moderate
Mar 11, 2005
Hollywood, FL
www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
Name
Matt
Boat
I'm just a deckhand...
I don't see what the big deal is. PB's follow us all the time. Who cares? Stay out of the chum line and give us a wide berth and it's no big deal.

Mr.Sandiego needs to fucking relax. Especially since he's obviously not fished on the DD or he'd know how little of a deal this really is...

Thank you for the report.

mikespenc11

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 30, 2007
san diego
Name
mike
Boat
sold WAAAA!!!
WoW,pops used to run a baot and we were more than happy to share there are plenty of fish in the see just dont get to close!!!

M/V Santa Rosa

Apr 17, 2006
san diego
Name
Tommy
Boat
20 foot bayrunner
I'd like to have someone hit me with a iron on a sport boat, just to met em at the dock.WTF kind of crap is that, trying to hit someone with a jig.

Thats just plain stupid, think about how you would feel if you hit some kid in a skiff. There are very few guys who are that good, and none of em post on web sites.

99% of the time a PBer will just drift past anyways and go off looking,

hit someone with a jig, indeed, well one thing to think about
with the MLPA coming down the pipe you wont have to worry about it much longer..

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Thanks for the report Tom, it's been a while since you've shared with us. Ignore the trolls, there seems to be one for every post lately... if it's not the idiots, it's the moderator hijacking the topic... :D

FishNrib

Dec 1, 2003
South San Diego
Visit site
Name
Tom
Boat
Caribe 14' RIB Inflatable
Haven't been out much lately and wanted to let you guys know where the half day boats are fishing. I alway respect their chum line and was off to the side of the boat about 100 yards away. If I can't get the fish to bite fishing by myself I just like to confirm that by seeing how the other boats are doing.

There are so many reports on this site that say they went fishing and had a good day but do not give any indication as to where they fished or on what day. I only use lures or bait that I make. From the sportboat reports it looked like the biger bite was in the afternoon.

Watch out for large swells over 7' today and this weekend.

Marlinman10

Jun 25, 2008
Spring Valley, Ca
Name
Mike
Boat
18' Glasspar, White Cap
Classic! No boat and 8 posts and your an expert on all matters including fishing etiquette. You are the exact reason I don’t post fishing reports any more. I’ll call Jason on the sat phone with on the water info to help others find fish but I no longer need the lame input of arm chair fishermen. For your information in case you ever advance to running your own boat, captains use other boats and the information other boat captains provide as a part of their fish locating information package. I’ve had sport boats work off of me and I’ve worked off of them. As long as we don’t step on each other it’s a help to both of us. Best of luck on your future fishing endeavors. If your attitude doesn’t change your code group is going to be pretty small and very lame.
You gotta love it. Your right on the money!!

dennisrld

Apr 22, 2008
Mission Beach
Name
Dennis
Boat
21 ft. Seaswirl
Haven't been out much lately and wanted to let you guys know where the half day boats are fishing.
There are so many reports on this site that say they went fishing and had a good day but do not give any indication as to where they fished or on what day.

Hey....I just troll this site for fish reports and then (chit chat) to be entertained. Your post did both.

:rofl:

jimglover1

Well-Known "Member"
May 16, 2008
Mission Viejo, CA USA
Name
Jim
Boat
none
Kudos to the mods and decent minded BDers for running the little turd off.
mrsandiego23 sounds like the typical hater who's never been on anything but a half day trip. Jealous of the private boater and his freedom. Pitiful
little troll got spanked and cried to mama.:ashamed:

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Just so you know, Tom "FishNrib" has been fishing for a long time and goes more often than most. He knows both bays as well as anyone and as he said fishes his own lures and bait. If you want accurate info on the inshore stuff, be nice to him... :D

mandoman68

Big Loco
Mar 3, 2008
Aztlan
Name
Mandoman
Boat
Kathleen
You can't make up comedy like this. Lack of common courtesy on or off the water has gone the way of the dinosaur. Whats next "driveby shootings". Orale!