Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Sorry about getting this out late, thought I had it done.

PSA Ocean Anglers/Sno - King BBQ.

August 15th, 6:00 pm, it will be held at Paul Walser's (Genie Aye), 610 n first st, westport, 1 block east of city hall.

This is our first annual membership drive so bring a friend and sign up to help with our Ocean fisheries.

We will be having a free BBQ. Please bring a side dish to go with Burgers and Dogs. BYOB of course.

Mark Cedargreen Long Long time Charter Boat operator and Sportfishing Advocate will speak and we will have a Awesome Raffle!

This will be a joint meeting with our sister club PSA SnoKing who will be having their annual Westport outing this weekend.

Byo chairs.

All are welcome, visiting afterwards allowed, might even start up the firepit.

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
I will be in town for this. Got a name or two to Join up

Reactions: Genie Aye

Fish Slapper

I would love to be your Captain for a day!
Jul 30, 2008
Tacoma,Wa
www.markyoungbloodsportfishing.com
Name
Mark
Boat
30 Ft "Pacific Addiction". 26.5 ft Alumaweld Columbia "Turbos Palace"
Crao I got a bunch of tuna pick ups early Sunday or I would drive up as well...do you guys have an end of season bash?

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Crao I got a bunch of tuna pick ups early Sunday or I would drive up as well...do you guys have an end of season bash?
Mark, we are tentatively planning a gear swap meet first part of either October or November. ..if that's a blowout. ..

blackelk

Wishing I was Tuna fishing
Sep 11, 2010
Montesano, Wa
Name
Mike
Boat
22' Osprey and 16' hewscraft jet sled
looking forward to this swap meet but October - November some of us will be out hunting. Just a thought.

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Sorry about getting this out late, thought I had it done.

PSA Ocean Anglers/Sno - King BBQ.

August 15th, 6:00 pm, it will be held at Paul Walser's (Genie Aye), 610 n first st, westport, 1 block east of city hall.

This is our first annual membership drive so bring a friend and sign up to help with our Ocean fisheries.

We will be having a free BBQ. Please bring a side dish to go with Burgers and Dogs. BYOB of course.

Mark Cedargreen Long Long time Charter Boat operator and Sportfishing Advocate will speak and we will have a Awesome Raffle!

This will be a joint meeting with our sister club PSA SnoKing who will be having their annual Westport outing this weekend.

Byo chairs.

All are welcome, visiting afterwards allowed, might even start up the firepit.
When can I make reservations for a room? LOL

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
Love to make it but Maui is calling for next 12 days Mahalo

TunaHore

World Champion Boat Ho
Jun 5, 2012
Island
Name
Tuck
Boat
Carolina Dory
Damn, I am deckhanding Salmon for Soldiers and won't be able to make it.

silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
anyone has an open seat Saturday or sunday I am available and would like to hit up the meeting.

May 14, 2009
Duvall, Wa
Name
Jeff
Boat
31' NR Offshore Walkaround
I signed up at the last meeting but didn't get an email yet. Who can I check with to make sure my hand writing was legible?

TunaHore

World Champion Boat Ho
Jun 5, 2012
Island
Name
Tuck
Boat
Carolina Dory
the one in Everett? It's the 29th. Is there a different one?
Doh.....I am an idiot.....had my dates all screwed up.

I, like josh, would love to find an open seat for saturday and/or sunday. 2 1/2 hours each way is a long way for just the meeting - no offense intended to those who put forth the time and effort to host meetings and events.

PM, text or call me if you have an open seat - :finger: - I have been on the ocean for a couple of weeks.....I am getting a little nutty. Where is larry with my basket of kittens?