Protests at the Capital

Jun 10, 2004
Jamul
Name
used to fish
Boat
50 Silverton
Oddly enough today celebrates a man who did lead peaceful protests and we all know his name. Anyone know who the meth mouth trash with the Molotov cocktails in Portland was last night? I wish MLK still had a voice of unity today instead of BLM Marxism and division.

Reactions: RodRage

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Oddly enough today celebrates a man who did lead peaceful protests and we all know his name. Anyone know who the meth mouth trash with the Molotov cocktails in Portland was last night? I wish MLK still had a voice of unity today instead of BLM Marxism and division.
A lot of MLK's protests turned violent.

Reactions: [email protected]

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
A lot of MLK's protests turned violent.
FB_IMG_1610996061802.jpg

Reactions: BluefinCurly

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
Jun 21, 2007
pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
Name
Bert
Boat
gone baja
Tax them... tax them all. Tax sales, tax gas, tax income. Regulate industry till it is impossible to do business. Interest rates climb. Stock market loss. We will see....
4 years of back stepping. All part of the two party system.
Tax them... tax them all. Tax sales, tax gas, tax income. Regulate industry till it is impossible to do business. Interest rates climb. Stock market loss.

Did you steal that from bye-den

Reactions: Bill W

Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
If you watch the news most of the BLM nuts are not black but white college age folks that likely live with mommy and daddy and have no clue what the real world is like.

Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
I think you are misinformed about illegals getting fully paid healthcare
My source is in hospital admin and clearly said that illegals fall into several Medicaid programs where a elderly citizen not eligible for Medicare but relies on Medicaid would not. I think you had better check the facts rather than social media.

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Our President got banned from social media because he cant be trusted to use it responsibly.

What a fucking embarrassment.