Protests at the Capital

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
They all are and term limits. And like some large cooperations no hiring employees family members

But Trump had the least amount of practice imo and big pride. Lesser of the 2 evils. He refused to polish and filter his thoughts. I wish he would had so he remained

A problem with Trump was. He wasn't a blatant liar necessarily, he was a optimist 30% over. Under promise and over deliver is not the way to go either for Country immediate positive energy moral

Claim it and try and make it happen. Better then the gloom and doom and the sky is falling

He accomplished allot of what he tried. All successful folks fail

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Mainstream media censored and blacklisted all the positvism and only magnified negativism.

He had major momentum going outside mainstream media. "Ain't nothin gonna break my stride nobody's gonna slow me down". Was his motto. Deep State won

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Just what Tick and Loogie must feel like now with their heads stuck in a BIG BLUE DEMOCRATS A-Hole
Tick
Screenshot_20210125-113115.png

Last edited:

Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
They all are and term limits. And like some large cooperations no hiring employees family members

But Trump had the least amount of practice imo and big pride. Lesser of the 2 evils. He refused to polish and filter his thoughts. I wish he would had so he remained

A problem with Trump was. He wasn't a blatant liar necessarily, he was a optimist 30% over. Under promise and over deliver is not the way to go either for Country immediate positive energy moral

Claim it and try and make it happen. Better then the gloom and doom and the sky is falling

I completely agree with your post. What we needed was Trump in the VP position and Pence as the mouth piece. I'll vote for the first politician that vows to champion term limits I don't care who or what they are. Then after that we need to talk about the rest of the percs they are getting off the tax payers backs.

Reactions: plj46 and marlyn

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
I completely agree with your post. What we needed was Trump in the VP position and Pence as the mouth piece. I'll vote for the first politician that vows to champion term limits I don't care who or what they are. Then after that we need to talk about the rest of the percs they are getting off the tax payers backs.
Well, I don't know about term limits. I want people that know the system and know the workings of Govt. I liken it to having plumbing done on my house. I don't want someone that just got into the line of work. I want someone that has been at it for years and knows his or her shit.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Well, I don't know about term limits. I want people that know the system and know the workings of Govt. I liken it to having plumbing done on my house. I don't want someone that just got into the line of work. I want someone that has been at it for years and knows his or her shit.
It doesn't matter how long some one been doing it ,
if they have refences , of what they have done,
is more important ,
because I have worked around A lot of Drywall Finishers that been doing it for
A long time, and they got away being pigs,
and I would not let them work on my Garage .

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
I'd vote for term limits. Four terms as a Representative,2-3 as a Senator. Frankly they are way too comfortable in these positions. and really what are they actually doing?

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
“ There is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress.”
Mark Twain
Puddn’head Wilson (1894)

Last edited:

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster

Everyone is different. The plus and minus was for all to see if you really wanted to look. Trouble is being a bully a-hole is not a leadership quality for a president up close. I imagine his cabinet was throttled down. Toxic work environment. Still I can see the economy slipping away with the new guy. Trump cared about his fat wallet.

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
    Proudly American
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    canoe & plastic flotsam

DAS

Almost A Member
    Dec 23, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    DAS
    Boat
    El Segador
    Everyone is different. The plus and minus was for all to see if you really wanted to look. Trouble is being a bully a-hole is not a leadership quality for a president up close. I imagine his cabinet was throttled down. Toxic work environment. Still I can see the economy slipping away with the new guy. Trump cared about his fat wallet.
    I think his "fat wallet" took a beating. So your preference is for someone tell you what you want to hear then eff you, i.e politicians in general. Or someone who tells it like it is? I thought he was rough on the PC nonsense, but outstanding on policy. You have just the opposite in Biden

Reactions: plj46

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Brookings, Southern Oregon
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
    Hero? the news has come out that he was fine after the riots, went back to the station and checked out. Then had issue and told his brother on phone had breathing probs and went to hospital. And sadly died. no autopsy results released. yet. The bullshit is surfacing that his death by attack of fire extinguisher is a total fabrication by ny times. not trying to diminish his death as I am ex-cop but....

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    "Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

"If [Sicknick’s death] did not happen the way the House Democratic impeachment manners have represented that it happened, we should be told that — and be told why such an inflammatory allegation was made in the impeachment article and repeated in the pretrial memo," McCarthy wrote.

Soulakala

Almost A Member
    Oct 23, 2019
    Ocean Park, Wa
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
    Its clear from the recent incident at the Capital the media has a script of what can be reported and how its reported. My example is this guy who drives his car into the DC barricades injuring one DC officer and killing the other then is shot dead. In all the news on this very little background is out about this guy. Although one talk show Lars Larson which caught and reported something significant. He said as soon as he learned the guys name he went to his Facebook page and found this guy is a Black Muslim follow of Louis Farrakhan and from his posts is a militant. But as he was reviewing the posts this guys page was removed from FB. The news is not saying any of this rather they are showing the capital protest videos and trying to link by association this guy to that protest. The media must not want us to know he is black or a Muslim and likely a black militant. Now if this guy was white, a Trump supporter and had photos with say the Proud Boys it would be in large headlines with every media outlet hammering that into us. I'm glad we have some media sources out there although questionable at times that present another side. At least it opens up more questions to let individual analysis kick in.

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    Its clear from the recent incident at the Capital the media has a script of what can be reported and how its reported. My example is this guy who drives his car into the DC barricades injuring one DC officer and killing the other then is shot dead. In all the news on this very little background is out about this guy. Although one talk show Lars Larson which caught and reported something significant. He said as soon as he learned the guys name he went to his Facebook page and found this guy is a Black Muslim follow of Louis Farrakhan and from his posts is a militant. But as he was reviewing the posts this guys page was removed from FB. The news is not saying any of this rather they are showing the capital protest videos and trying to link by association this guy to that protest. The media must not want us to know he is black or a Muslim and likely a black militant. Now if this guy was white, a Trump supporter and had photos with say the Proud Boys it would be in large headlines with every media outlet hammering that into us. I'm glad we have some media sources out there although questionable at times that present another side. At least it opens up more questions to let individual analysis kick in.
    Ilhan Omar: "The death toll would have been worse if the assailant had an AR-15 instead of a knife."

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Brookings, Southern Oregon
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
    yup! I watched nbc news lester holt last night to see what 'they' would report. no mention of muslim/black and disciple of farrakahn. they actually kept flashing pics of the jan storming of capitol as if it were a comparison. he had the gall to slip in that 3 police killed in the storming and one today. what a crock. I have found in the past that for some reason the daily mail.uk usually gets the skinny on us major incidents before any other news outlet. and they get more than any. I guess they have the budget to pay the most for intel.

Reactions: Blackfish

DAS

Almost A Member
    Dec 23, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    DAS
    Boat
    El Segador
    It's actually pretty simple to determine who perpetrated a shooting. It's either a Right Wing White Supremacist or a unfortunate misguided soul

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
    Proudly American
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    canoe & plastic flotsam
    Yes to Term limits. This is supposed to be a Government of the people,BY THE PEOPLE. Up or down the electoral ladder or GET OUT.
    Also ALL campaign contributions should go to a fund for each contested office and split up evenly between all parties which would stop corporate and special interest groups from having so much influence with the horrible professional politicians.
    TICK

Reactions: HookEmDanO