Protests at the Capital

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
The National Guard that Biden brought in

MILITARY SOURCE IN DC:
“For the last week my battalion has been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria. Today the Senate kicked us out & moved us to a cold parking garage.
5000 soldiers.
1 power outlet.
One bathroom.
This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders.”

FB_IMG_1611358475804.jpg

FB_IMG_1611358479941.jpg

FB_IMG_1611358500433.jpg

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
"National Guardsmen forced to sleep in parking garage on first day under Biden -“

• Angry
Reactions: HookEmDanO

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
"National Guardsmen forced to sleep in parking garage on first day under Biden -“

I've heard that many of these people also got Covid.Who's dumbass idea was it to herd them all together ?

anemic

circling the drain
Mar 6, 2004
Long Beach
Name
Chuck
Boat
nope
Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told Fox News’ “The Story” Tuesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” to be a part of security forces in Washington, D.C., ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

Cuccinelli and anchor Martha MacCallum were discussing the presence of 25,000 National Guard troops in the nation’s capital after pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol building Jan. 6.

“A division,” Cuccinelli said, responding to MacCallum’s assertion that the number of troops is greater than the number in Afghanistan and Iraq. “You have a division. The last up of thousands of these troops was requested by the speaker through the Capitol Police. She even wanted crew-manned machine guns in Washington. That was rejected because there’s simply no use for that in a security arrangement for a civilian undertaking. Just — so some of this has gone beyond any legitimate security need.”

anemic

circling the drain
Mar 6, 2004
Long Beach
Name
Chuck
Boat
nope
"Communities all across America have experienced the tragic reality of gun violence -- yet for too long, their pain was met with silence from Congress. That ended 365 days ago, as @HouseDemocrats introduced H.R. 8, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act." Nancy Pelosi

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Well I hope if they issue a service ribbon for this fiasco, they refuse to wear it.
Well soldiered and thank you for your service

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Please correct me if my math is wrong, but according to this article 15 million a month divided by 2200 is +$6800 each in shizzhole Francisco.

Biden may force American taxpayers to foot bill for San Francisco homeless hotels

Reactions: Bill W

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
What's good for the geese it's good for the I don't know what the f*** she is but Pelosi, she needs to go to jail..

Flashback: Nancy Pelosi praised unionists storming Wisconsin State Capitol

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
What's good for the geese it's good for the I don't know what the f*** she is but Pelosi, she needs to go to jail..

Flashback: Nancy Pelosi praised unionists storming Wisconsin State Capitol

Typical... two face politician. Need term limits.