nefarious235

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Pepperidge Farm will also remember the troops were there to protect democracy from TRUMPERS.
Thats what all the dictatorships say when they think that they are writing the history books. And it usually starts by re writing the history books.
Tick

Reactions: cioppino

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Your the dumbass that joins a fishing site to post about politics. Do you even fish?

YOUR the DA that joins a fishing site to reply to posts about politics.

WHAT a DA !!!

what a goofy looking mug

lougio.JPG

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
YOUR the DA that joins a fishing site to reply to posts about politics.

WHAT a DA !!!

what a goofy looking mug

View attachment 1245697
Danno, better change your login.. your 6th grader keeps posting dumb shit under your login. Been going on a while now. I can tell they have a 6th grade education because they don't know the difference between your and you're.

Reactions: strackle99

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Danno, better change your login.. your 6th grader keeps posting dumb shit under your login. Been going on a while now. I can tell they have a 6th grade education because they don't know the difference between your and you're.

ohhhhhhhh...DA ...it all comes down to YOUR vs YOU'RE ?

is that really all you got ? seriously ? after 2 1/2 hours ?

the more YOU type the dumber YOU look

lougio.JPG
lougio.JPG

come on man....is there a dumber looking face than on this AH ?

lol.gif

oh and I threw in a couple miss spellins...can ya find em DA ?

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I have a 2nd grade education because I don't know the difference between your and you're, BUT...like a lil bitch I will whine that you used your AFTER I incorrectly used the same YOUR...what a DA I am...duh
UH HUH DA !!!

capture.jpg

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
More straight-up hypocrisy, do as I say not as I do must be a part of the Democratic Satanic oath.

Biden has ‘bigger issues’ to worry about than following own mask mandate: Psaki

Last edited:
Reactions: plj46 and Bill W

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam

Soulakala

Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
More straight-up apocracy, do as I say not as I do must be a part of the Democratic Satanic oath.

Biden has a 100 day wear the mask mandate. If anyone spots an application for "Marine Mask Patrol Officer" please let me know as I'm signing up. I know I can find some of you in non compliance out there fishing and I know where to look. I am open to bribes payable to my son in law.

• Haha
Reactions: plj46

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
More straight-up hypocrisy, do as I say not as I do must be a part of the Democratic Satanic oath.

You can not expect Biden to remember every Executive Order he signs. Biden and his family have bigger issues than that.... Time to Par-tay.

rancanfish

wow, how deep is it here?
Jul 5, 2004
Dublin, CA
Name
Harold Head
Boat
1971 BW Menemsha
I'm an immigrant and can't vote. I have followed every law and paid taxes on every dime I've made. But the laws of the land make not a damn bit of sense to me.

I have worked for everything I have. At a company I used to work at we shut down operations for a day to inform the 'other immigrants' where to go for free prenatal care, aids testing and otherwise complete medical care. These were known illegals. I asked if I could go there too. "No, you are white". I was told I could legally apply, because it is illegal to challenge someone's claimed heritage on these forms. I would just have to claim I had a distant hispanic relative.

I listened to the branch manager tell illegal employees that had been caught by the state for fake SS #'s to come back next week with a new last name and SS#. Just to keep the work flowing and money coming in.

I have had to pay for my vehicles to get repaired several times out of pocket because I had the misfortune of getting hit by illegals.

I had a coworker brag about owning five homes and getting welfare at the same time.

I long ago gave up trying to understand any of this. Or why I had to fight for almost a year to prove my right to collect retirement that I paid into since day one 40 years ago.
I finally got it after going to my Congressman.

I have every reason to be a frustrated lunatic. And anti-illegal. But thankfully I am just frustrated. They live how they have to. I edited to add that one of my most admired friends is a hard, hard working illegal that has been trying thru legal means to get a green card for over ten years. This guy deserves a break.

My adopted country is a confusing place where every member of either party is labelled.
I can't shake this uneasy feeling that real trouble is coming. (Could be just another depression). Every empire in history has stumbled....

But it is still the best on the planet

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Maybe it's time Biden denounces his Mobs. Like Trump already did to his Mobs and it worked mostly for Trumps side.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Bidens turn to tell his Mobs to stop rioting and stealing

Trump condemns all violence and vandalism with his movement. He makes it very clear NO TRUE SUPPORTER of his would use violence. So he just lost allot of that crowd and shamed them. Only Antifa showed up to fight at the Capitol with body armor and weapons. Would be honorable of Biden to tell Antifa to stand down.

Just before the Capitol Riot. But Facebook banned him in the middle of when he was telling millions of supporters to remain calm. At least his messages got shared 200,000 times with 2,000,000 reactions. Talk about a set up

Screenshot_20210122_142435.jpg

Screenshot_20210122_142455.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cj5orion

Soulakala

Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
I'm an immigrant and can't vote. I have followed every law and paid taxes on every dime I've made. But the laws of the land make not a damn bit of sense to me.

I have worked for everything I have. At a company I used to work at we shut down operations for a day to inform the 'other immigrants' where to go for free prenatal care, aids testing and otherwise complete medical care. These were known illegals. I asked if I could go there too. "No, you are white". I was told I could legally apply, because it is illegal to challenge someone's claimed heritage on these forms. I would just have to claim I had a distant hispanic relative.

I listened to the branch manager tell illegal employees that had been caught by the state for fake SS #'s to come back next week with a new last name and SS#. Just to keep the work flowing and money coming in.

I have had to pay for my vehicles to get repaired several times out of pocket because I had the misfortune of getting hit by illegals.

I had a coworker brag about owning five homes and getting welfare at the same time.

I long ago gave up trying to understand any of this. Or why I had to fight for almost a year to prove my right to collect retirement that I paid into since day one 40 years ago.
I finally got it after going to my Congressman.

I have every reason to be a frustrated lunatic. And anti-illegal. But thankfully I am just frustrated. They live how they have to. I edited to add that one of my most admired friends is a hard, hard working illegal that has been trying thru legal means to get a green card for over ten years. This guy deserves a break.

My adopted country is a confusing place where every member of either party is labelled.
I can't shake this uneasy feeling that real trouble is coming. (Could be just another depression). Every empire in history has stumbled....

But it is still the best on the planet
My grandparents like you were white immigrants that worked hard and reached success. Everything they paid for themselves including health care, there was no federal or state entitlement as you have today. Lets go back to that and we will have less lined up at the boarder wanting in. In fact grandpa said you had to have someone to sponsor you and your family in order to come in.

Reactions: jer dog

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I ignore your dumbass so i dont even give a shit about your same ol qnon bullshit. You get schooled every time you post. I guess I will be at a loss when you post your first fish report.:rofl:
oh there he is...the guy that is literally dumber than he looks

Reactions: marlyn