Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
Sad but here is my take on what happened yesterday at the Capital and other locations around the country. Its how media and some grandstanding legislators are relating to this. Its not a protest, its not freedom of speech or right to an assembly to these its total civil unrest, a coup, terrorists and few other identifying labels that were not used for BLM riots in Seattle and Portland. BLM marches were freedom being exercised which I might remind you turned out to be burned out businesses, destroyed private and public property, muggings, people being killed with guns, stabbings, and in a few cases rapes. Yet the media and these same numskulls in congress identified this as citizens exercising their right to peaceful protests. Yesterday, sad as it was, one lady was shot by a police officer. She was unarmed and "protesting". So why is the media not covering that shooting more. I'm sure if it was a black protester shot in a BLM protest by police we would never hear the end of that story. What I'm getting at is we are bombarded by one sided information and told its true and politicians that glow in the 15 minutes of fame as they are being interviewed on network news. And let us not forget the talking head on those networks that because some producer labels them a political analyst on the banner below their video we should focus on every word as the gospel. I hope all this shit settles down but it will not as it provides interference to the big picture we are not supposed to see.

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
FB_IMG_1609977126599.jpg

Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
I guess the Secret Service Agent or Capitol Police Officer who shot her didn’t share your perspective. Maybe they were protecting the Vice President‘s location or something silly like that...
Maybe but then should they just opened up with multiple 30 round bursts at the crowd I bet that would break up the crowd in a hurry. Maybe a mini gun in those Seattle "protests" would have solved the problem and cleared the streets, except for body bags.

Reactions: marlyn

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I watched the video
no reason for that...... WRONG Very WRONG

To quote Republicans....

If she followed the law, she would have been fine.

According to Kirsten Gillibrand on Fox News a minute ago....she was told verbally if she continued to push forward, she would be shot.

As Trump said, 'When the looting starts, the shooting starts.'

esgeo

over 40 victim of fate
Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
Maybe but then should they just opened up with multiple 30 round bursts at the crowd I bet that would break up the crowd in a hurry. Maybe a mini gun in those Seattle "protests" would have solved the problem and cleared the streets, except for body bags.
The Capitol Building is spread over 16 acres. Consider the dynamics and complexity of what law enforcement was dealing with yesterday. They did a helluva job minimizing conflict escalation among the disorder while dealing a credible threat present against the Vice President and Congress. 56 officers from various agencies were injured in the line of duty and two hospitalized so that people could live out their delusional fantasies.

Reactions: kimbo and lougio

Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
Hey MAGA!
Try storming the Pentagon or military area.
There was some big time law enforcement shortcomings as now you have two department heads fired and call for LEO investigation of how the protest was handled. My take on this is when you have that many LEOs in a confined area working under tense pressure and poor leadership the odds say one of those LEO could pull the trigger, which he did. They could have derailed the situation simply by putting Nancy Pelosi in a car with the top down and driving away. That would have got the crowd following her and way from the capital building, lol. Now we have all this grandstanding by politicians and media taking full flight again. And do they not recognize they are in fact fanning the flames of unrest. They need to gag order congress, social media sites and news media for the next two weeks.

Reactions: gecsr1

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
I guess the Secret Service Agent or Capitol Police Officer who shot her didn’t share your perspective. Maybe they were protecting the Vice President‘s location or something silly like that...
like she was armed..... she was not.... very sad watch the video....

Reactions: marlyn

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
I will say this about the next four years ....Buy lots of shares in the Vaseline stock and it will go up and hit high's never seen before,, as we as US citzens are going to be fucked hard and long these coming next four years..... buy a supply of Vaseline now,,,, as production may not be able to keep up....

God Bless America,,,

Over and out....

Mar 11, 2006
san diego
Name
curt ljungquist
Boat
22 sea cat/16 klamath
If a crowd of people were breaking and entering into YOUR house, would you just let them in and see what might happen? Or would you defend yourself and occupants with what ever means available to you?
Its easy for me to sit here after the fact and tell you how I would handle a situation like that, but until confronted I won't truly know.

Conversely, if I'm with a mob breaking and entering into YOUR occupied home or an occupied Federal building, should I be surprised if my actions cause a person to make a life and death decision in the heat of the moment?

Violence just causes more violence.

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    To quote Republicans....

If she followed the law, she would have been fine.

According to Kirsten Gillibrand on Fox News a minute ago....she was told verbally if she continued to push forward, she would be shot.

As Trump said, 'When the looting starts, the shooting starts.'
    From her perspective she is a patriot to her country. Whatever side you are on there is a lot of misinformation. Fox News should release proof. Once the many thousands of trespassers were inside one shot was fired. There were many at the doorway. By saying this is a individual that was told verbally “if she continued to push forward, she would be shot” is totally fake. Because it was many at the doorway fear was the mob would overcome the barricade.

Last edited:
    Reactions: EZYGOING

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
    Aug 23, 2004
    Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
    Name
    RICK
    Boat
    Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
    dc should be burnt to the ground and all of these corrupt , career politicians, on both "sides" should all be tried and executed for high treason. the only way to get tyrants out of power is your 1st , and 2nd. you're 1st has been taken away through i.t, next will be your 2nd . and it will be very quick.

baaadlybent

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 5, 2006
    Fullerton/Bahia de los Angeles
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    26' Striper "Baaadly Bent", 21' Bayrunner Baja "Vamonos", 15' Gregor "Little Vamonos"
    Maybe from her stupid perspective she is somehow a patriot. Actually she doesn't have a perspective because she is dead. Dead because she was committing an act of treason. What a stupid way to end ones life. She served four tours in the Air Force and this is how she finishes her life. Very sad. What do you think these out of control idiots would have done if they had been successful in finding AOC or Pelosi or another of the dems they hate so much? Gracias a dios they didn't. What they did is despicable and un-American. They are all traitors. And the full force of the Federal government is about to come crashing down on their stupid asses.

fishkilr

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    ...arent there many so called news outlets and opinion shows that spout both sides including conspiracy theories..
    Arent hannity,carlson,Dobbs,ingraham and many others just as loud and sure of their stories as cuomo,lemon,maddow and their minions...
    Every side of every opinion is out there and what you perceive as actual common sense and choose to believe is solely on the individual...

esgeo

over 40 victim of fate
    Feb 12, 2015
    Tulsa, OK
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    Feelfree Lure 11.5
    There is a longer video that Washington Post released today that better shows the circumstances leading up to the shooting.