Processor options in SD (for Fishermans Landing)

jplee3

Wish I could catch as much as I fish
May 3, 2007
Laguna Hills
Name
Jeremy
Boat Name
n/a
Hi all,

Have a 1.5er planned out of Fisherman's Landing soon during the midweek (boat returns Thursday) and was curious to know what the best options would be for processing. We would want to get the fish back same day if possible as we are coming down from OC. I'm assuming this is something where we should call ahead and book with a processor for? Never had my fish handled via a processor so just trying to figure out what would make the most sense.

ChoeMan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 28, 2007
OC
Name
ChoeMan
Boat Name
Never
call processors see if they have room or start watching videos on how to fillet fish and have at it

Upvote 0

AKSalmon

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jul 15, 2006
    Juneau, Alaska
    Name
    Bill Brown
    Boat Name
    Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
    Most of the processors have already stopped taking fish for same day processing because they have been inundated with dorado and BFT. Try this: Only keep what you need and can process yourself. That's what everyone used to do...

Reactions: jiggermyster

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat Name
    One that floats
    Hi all,

Have a 1.5er planned out of Fisherman's Landing soon during the midweek (boat returns Thursday) and was curious to know what the best options would be for processing. We would want to get the fish back same day if possible as we are coming down from OC. I'm assuming this is something where we should call ahead and book with a processor for? Never had my fish handled via a processor so just trying to figure out what would make the most sense.
    You will have better luck with 5 star ,
    Just call in the morning, or try to make a reservation on line.

Upvote 0

Latest posts