Problem w/ MEx fish license webpage

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
Usinbg the SAC website to link to the MExican Goverments online purchase a fishing license.

Never had a problem in the past. Just now 10:45 Am Tue 7/28, the website gives me this

502 Bad Gateway

When I try to pay for the year long license. all info is entered correctly and accepted by the site. I get this when i click on the " REFERENCE BUTTON " that is supposed to lead me to the payment page.

ANyone havoing this problem today ? Any solutions ( not just go by one at a tackle store or other similar ).

Buy online is best as on can save a PDF so they can reprint your license any day if yours is damaged or lost.

thank you

Upvote 0

BBC1

Feb 1, 2015
Name
Bruce Collins
Boat
24 Skipjack
Usinbg the SAC website to link to the MExican Goverments online purchase a fishing license.

Never had a problem in the past. Just now 10:45 Am Tue 7/28, the website gives me this

502 Bad Gateway

When I try to pay for the year long license. all info is entered correctly and accepted by the site. I get this when i click on the " REFERENCE BUTTON " that is supposed to lead me to the payment page.

ANyone havoing this problem today ? Any solutions ( not just go by one at a tackle store or other similar ).

Buy online is best as on can save a PDF so they can reprint your license any day if yours is damaged or lost.

thank you
I recommend you go to gov site directly, never had a problem, just remember to download license pdf which sometimes the tab is small and not obvious https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/
Good luck, good fishing!

Upvote 0