wahoodad

Yaddah X3
Apr 27, 2003
US/Mexico
Name
Choate
Boat
Islander
This is about the only board ever hung out on. It's not long range oriented by any stretch of the imagination, but here goes....

I need some prayers, good thoughts, sent towards my mom and my family please.

You can use my mom's name, Dixie, when you pray to whoever you pray too. She was a great lady in the eyes of the Lord, no doubt, always being of service to others.

She went in earlier this week, complaining about shortness of breath. It has steadily gotten worse, they found some growths in her lungs, now she is vomiting non stop, and things are going downhill quick.

Thanks, Choater

Upvote 0

Olddog8

May 13, 2012
Poway,ca
Name
Rick
Boat
Sold long ago
It's rough, I know...

My prayers are with your family and Dixie

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
:(

Any board is the right board for this.

You got it brother, thoughts and prayers sent.

Trust me, I know very much what you are going through right now...... hang in there!!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

wahoodad

Yaddah X3
Apr 27, 2003
US/Mexico
Name
Choate
Boat
Islander
:(

Any board is the right board for this.

You got it brother, thoughts and prayers sent.

Trust me, I know very much what you are going through right now...... hang in there!!!

Oh, it's been a roller coaster, mostly downhill. 2 weeks ago, lost my months old grandaughter, got back from her services, lost my ex mother in law, next day mom goes in on a 911.
Helluva wild ride :-/

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
So very sorry to hear that!

Do your best to stay strong, and talk with your friends or here on BD whenever you need. Lots of good peeps on this place!

Praying that your mom finds some comfort and relief tonight.

Reactions: wahoodad
Upvote 0

fishcrazy

Apr 25, 2004
meridian,id
Name
ed
Boat
none
So very sorry to hear that!

Do your best to stay strong, and talk with your friends or here on BD whenever you need. Lots of good peeps on this place!

Praying that your mom finds some comfort and relief tonight.

I said a prayer for your mom, be strong & talk to your friends & family. I feel for & have a pretty good idea of what you are going thru.I just lost my mom to cancer a while back. These things can take a turn for the worst so fast it's unbelievable, I know it happened to me, 3 days & she was gone. Stay close to your friends & family & I wish you the best & hope everything turns good.

Upvote 0

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
This is about the only board ever hung out on. It's not long range oriented by any stretch of the imagination, but here goes....

I need some prayers, good thoughts, sent towards my mom and my family please.

You can use my mom's name, Dixie, when you pray to whoever you pray too. She was a great lady in the eyes of the Lord, no doubt, always being of service to others.

She went in earlier this week, complaining about shortness of breath. It has steadily gotten worse, they found some growths in her lungs, now she is vomiting non stop, and things are going downhill quick.

Thanks, Choater
Our prayers will go out to you David for your mother.

Reactions: harrytail
Upvote 0

vegasandre

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 20, 2010
San Diego
Name
Andre
Boat
Any Boat that I can go on
I wish the best for your mom, you and your family. Sometimes just when things look the darkest is when the Lord will work his magic. Get well Dixie .

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
So sorry to hear this David......after having just gone thru it with my Mom.......prayers sent for you and Dixie from the Reese family.

Hang in there buddy......yes, its a bridge we all have to cross eventually, but when its' your parents; well, its just somehow more painful.

Upvote 0

socalwhiteboy

Almost A Member
Apr 29, 2008
Northridge
Name
James
Boat
16' lund
Really sorry to hear about all this. Stay strong and keep your head up, my best to you, your loved ones and momma dixie. Hope she can find some comfort and happiness despite the pain. Good luck bud were all here for ya.

Upvote 0

Slater

cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day
Jun 1, 2006
Lakeside
Name
Rob
Boat
sold! / cattle boat
I want to say stay tough Choate, prayers sent!
Hardest thing ever to lose the people in your life that made you who you are today, your parents...

Upvote 0

timmyd3853

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 27, 2011
Temecula, Ca.
Name
Tim
Boat
Excel, Polaris Supreme, Searcher, RRIII and YOURS!
Oh, it's been a roller coaster, mostly downhill. 2 weeks ago, lost my months old grandaughter, got back from her services, lost my ex mother in law, next day mom goes in on a 911.
Helluva wild ride :-/
My thoughts and prayers for mom dixie. God Bless. Dave you hang in there no matter what bro. no matter fucking what. know what i mean?. No mater the outcome God will look upon your mother . and you.

Upvote 0

ReelDealAngler

Born To Fish
Apr 21, 2013
Dana Point,CA
Name
Garry
Boat
Reel Estate
Hang in there Dave, I went through this with both of my parents... its a real tough part of life that we all have to deal with at some point in time, do the best you can for your mother right now and be strong for her and the rest of your family.

My best to you, your Mom Dixie, and your family.

G

Upvote 0

Redline

WFO
Oct 10, 2007
Whittier
Name
DK
Boat
Parker 2320
Praying for Dixie, for you and your family. You have come a long and difficult way. Don't let go and don't ever give up! You have the support of everyone here at BD and beyond.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
prayers sent in dixie's name

Upvote 0