Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter for Texas Red Snapper Sep 11, Port Mansfield, TX,

Discussion in 'Texas Fishing Reports' started by Versital, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Versital

Versital Newbie

Name:
    Ervin Williams
    Boat:
    Offshore
    I have 2 Seats available on Private fishing charter booked for Monday Sep 11, 2017 for total 6 People to Target Red Snapper for $185 a person. Federal Red Snapper laws are currently pending changes but is officially over this year for Charter services but still open in Texas water up to 9 miles out with a bag limit 4 per person. Running out of Port Mansfield, TX this character specializes in Texas Red Snapper and was featured on Big Water Adventures Fishing show on WFN. Port Mansfield is located near South Padre and is the only location on the Texas coastline were the Depths and water condition are optimum to host a large amount of Red Snapper within the State marker. After we quickly catch our Red Snapper Limit we will target other Snapper, Grouper, Redfish, and other Species. Bait and Tackle provided.

3180293.jpg

2. Hankpac

Hankpac Newbie

Name:
    Hank
    Boat:
    None
    I saw your old post about fishing Red Snapper. I am looking for a trip on May 19-or 20 (or even 21-22) 2019. Any availability? Coming form Kerrville, TX. One Disabled Vet, and One Grandson.

3. Day0ne

Day0ne Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    David
    Boat:
    233 Formula Shadowdancer
    Try posting on 360tuna.com or 2coolfishing.com, both TX boards. Probably have better luck than posting on a CA board.

4. Don Boulis

Don Boulis member

Name:
    Don Boulis
    Boat:
    Reel Faith
    Red snapper doesn’t open till 1 June I believe. Better check your target. There’s lots of party boats out of Galveston you can hit up for it and limit out easy enough. Texsun II, New Buccaneer, the Cavalier and Capt John all make regular trips. If you take a trip over 24hr you can keep a double limit. Hope that’s helps.

5. Day0ne

Day0ne Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    David
    Boat:
    233 Formula Shadowdancer
    State water red snapper is open all year. Port Mansfield is a good place for that. Kerrville is closer to Port Aransas or Mansfield than Galveston.

6. Don Boulis

Don Boulis member

Name:
    Don Boulis
    Boat:
    Reel Faith
    You are correct about the state waters. I forget about that some times. You could check with dolphin docks in Port A. I’ve chased Tuna with them before and they’re pretty good at that. They do the kind of trips your looking for, but I haven’t used them for that. I imagine they’re good at it too. They have a smaller boat that you could set up for a private group too if you call them.