Private Boaters PLEASE stop taking Stupid Pills!!!

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
Oceanside 95 came back from a shitty outing at SCI and saw us pulling YFT off this paddy and had to get a second and closer look, stern is bumping the paddy.

Reactions: Hardcor

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
Oceanside 95 came back from a shitty outing at SCI and saw us pulling YFT off this paddy and had to get a second and closer look, stern is bumping the paddy.
What a mouth this guy has he is too much of a Booger Eater to know that the sport boats did him a big 10 scoop favor on those paddy's, he just didn't wait long enough to reap the rewards. His crew probably didn't pay a dime so they had to listen to his crazed bullshit all day long and spot clean his Boston Whaler. Nothing more painful than to watch such ignorance in action.

On another note:

Is the other video that Micro Yellowtail bite off the Rig's last month where you were encouraged by the Crew to keep all the Little Tiny Baby Yellowtail you were allowed. But when the same sport boats go inside to the Kelp Beds you and your kid's are guilted into throwing back all your nice tasty Calico Bass in the name of Sustainable Fishery's.

It's a Big...Huge...Massive...Ocean out there so why is there a need for a new drug called Stupid Pill's? The Sport Boats are Big with a lot of angry and or happy people on them so they get to go were they want. The Small Boat Fleet can sort there differences out at the Launching Ramp.

Last edited:

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
What a mouth this guy has he is too much of a Booger Eater to know that the sport boats did him a big 10 scoop favor on those paddy's, he just didn't wait long enough to reap the rewards. His crew probably didn't pay a dime so they had to listen to his crazed bullshit all day long and spot clean his Boston Whaler. Nothing more painful than to watch such ignorance in action.

On another note:

Is the other video that Micro Yellowtail bite off the Rig's last month where you were encouraged by the Crew to keep all the Little Tiny Baby Yellowtail you were allowed. But when the same sport boats go inside to the Kelp Beds you and your kid's are guilted into throwing back all your nice tasty Calico Bass in the name of Sustainable Fishery's.

It's a Big...Huge...Massive...Ocean out there so why is there a need for a new drug called Stupid Pill's? The Sport Boats are Big with a lot of angry and or happy people on them so they get to go were they want. The Small Boat Fleet can sort there differences out at the Launching Ramp.
On another note
The big boats chase us private boaters now. The big boats are on this private boaters site right now. The big boats are on Bloody Decks right now. 10 % of the big boat captions are good guy's that work hard and have a great crew that works hard too. The rest of them are no better then a private boater that is just learning.
A good private boat caption has a code group of his own and has his own plan for the day. I learned from the very best big boat captions on earth. Video don't lie

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
This post is a waste of time. I've been a PB'er for well over 20 years and I've seen it all. I've come to the conclusion that most are simply ignorant and some just don't care. Getting your panties in a wad when you encounter these types of boaters will do nothing but ruin your day. All the education in world will fail to help some of these people and the ones that don't care are just plain assholes.

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
"stupid pill"? some of the sporties I've had dealings with were were shooting up , and snorting stupid, lol! they can go f themselves....

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
The guy I fish w does this constantly. I cringe whenever I see a sportboat cause I know what's gonna happen. It's very uncomfortable being on a boat that does that. I always tell him to back off, watch out, stay away, etc...
Honestly, I don't know what he really thinks. He just says, "we're fine, we're ok." But clearly we're not.
My buddie does this also I hate it and received his bad Carma last trip on my rig when a sport boat rolled up on me while anchored, Spooky when that big ass boat is heading straight at you.

Last edited:

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
The worst is hooking and fighting a fish and the whole time your drifting towards a sporty anchored up and im not wearing a hard hat.:jig::imdumb:

http404

Dyslexics Untie!
Nov 3, 2004
That one place
Name
Tim
Boat
ves-sel (noun) Nautical A craft, especially one larger than a rowboat, designed to navigate on water
This thread is so 2005.