For Sale Pristine! Boston Whaler 255 Conquest, Suzuki 300 150 hours Warranty! Fully Rigged!

Sep 20, 2015
DANA POINT
Name
JEFFREY
Boat
BOSTON WHALER, GRADY WHITE
how long have you had the boat and do you know if it has been stored inside for most of its life
I’ve had the boat for almost 5 years, it’s been stored outdoors but I have a custom cover on the boat that covers a the entire thing and I always keep it covered when not in use.

Tail Chaser

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
I'm going to try and calmly explain to my wife why we need this boat... Wish me luck. I got a lot of work to do so it'll probably be sold first but I am on the I want it list.

Rimack

Old School
Jun 24, 2011
Elk Grove
Name
gary
Boat
Nope
someone buy this boat so I don't have to look at it anymore

Reactions: jeffrey caliri

cbeaudry

Sep 4, 2018
Mission Viejo
Name
chad beaudry
Boat
N/A
Is it still for sale? Also can you tell me the length from the hitch of the trailer to the back of the engine? want to see if it would fit in my storage area.

Sep 20, 2015
DANA POINT
Name
JEFFREY
Boat
BOSTON WHALER, GRADY WHITE
Is it still for sale? Also can you tell me the length from the hitch of the trailer to the back of the engine? want to see if it would fit in my storage area.
Hi, yes still for sale. I’ve been out of town for work this past week so wasn’t available to show. I believe in the trailer with motor it’s about 33 feet long

Rimack

Old School
Jun 24, 2011
Elk Grove
Name
gary
Boat
Nope
buy it please