Advertiser
Advertiser
Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat Name
none
Getting these wahoo bombs ready for delivery to Tackle Express in Santa Clarita. We delivered 150 wahoo bombs to blue pacific tackle last week and working on orders for Young’s Tackle and Angler’s Choice for next week. Also getting out a newer color, neon orange!! Hope you guys like the neon orange.

21D18EDD-D7C9-4102-92CE-9CA7680369BA.jpeg

AE0200A1-FF9F-4731-8CB5-990B53055699.jpeg

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat Name
    Excel, American Angler
    Man those are LOUD!! Wahoo killers right there

Anyone ever try a combo color? Green and Pink maybe. Like my favorite Salas wahoo jigs?

Reactions: Shon
    Upvote 0

poncherello

Advertiser
    Advertiser
    Jan 11, 2005
    san Diego
    Name
    Jerry
    Boat Name
    none
    This is my favorite subject! My once faraway October trip is now just around the corner. I make a lot of these myself and it’s easy to see your commitment to quality control.
    Thank you! We are always on top of what’s out there and how to better our product. These last 2 seasons, we’ve upgraded our wahoo Bomb hooks with the Owner Stinger Siwash hook. A little more expensive (almost 3x’s the cost) of our previous hook, but hook set ratios have increased which is what we always want to see.

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
    Jan 2, 2005
    Bishop
    Name
    Steve
    Boat Name
    18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
    If I were going to order some JRI bombs, I’d go to:

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Costa Rica from San Diego
    Name
    Brad
    Boat Name
    Yamaha FX SHO
    Green, pink titty, and halloween color scheme. Green with electric blue is dorado also. Lit up

Brass head for the slide lob. Bomb down fast. Away from trollers and everyone else

Learn from my early mistakes. Casting is fun (sending it) on the slide. Can cast twice as far so it feels good to fire a lure that long of a distance. From the boat sliding forward and away from the jig

The wahoo pack came into the wake or whitewater. They are very close to the boat. Don't over cast

On anchor. I send it as far as possible. If firing blind

Reactions: tom fowlks
    Upvote 0

ironchucker

Unknown "Member"
    Jun 3, 2009
    Mile High City, CO
    Name
    charlie
    Boat Name
    Float tube. Kick boat, Jon boat
    Getting these wahoo bombs ready for delivery to Tackle Express in Santa Clarita. We delivered 150 wahoo bombs to blue pacific tackle last week and working on orders for Young’s Tackle and Angler’s Choice for next week. Also getting out a newer color, neon orange!! Hope you guys like the neon orange.

View attachment 1414479

View attachment 1414480
    What is the status of the intruder?

Reactions: streetnfish
    Upvote 0