Dr. Fong
Jul 15, 2008
Operating Room
Name
Dr. Fong
Boat
Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
Hey Guys,
Newport Meat Pacific Northwest/Fulton Provision is having a drive thru sale on premium Beef and Pork products. We are located on Airport way 4 miles east of PDX. I have attached a list of items ready to go as you show up and order. Credit card only, we have almost any Sub-Primal if you want something not on the list to cut your own steaks, chops or roasts. Our Burger patties are the best in the PNW. Do not miss this, especially things like our Corned Beef, Pastrami, Patties, Steaks.
April 3-4, 10-11 from 10:00-4:00.
16123 NE Airport way Portland Or
First exit over the 205 in Oregon, left on Airport way 2 miles on the left between tee IBEW and Aramark.

Attachments

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
I’m interested in prime ribeye (bone in or boneless)
and filets. Not sure what CH and CAB mean. I’m fine with the full racks and cut/seal when I get it home.

Roll the Bones

Dr. Fong
Jul 15, 2008
Operating Room
Name
Dr. Fong
Boat
Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
CAB is Certified Angus Beef, upper 2/3rds USDA Choice, CH is USDA Choice. CAB much more consistent in sizing and better tenderness and flavor with higher choice marbling score. All product is aged minimum 30 days. I have a Prime Steak pack on the sheet also.

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Cool. I’m in. 2 racks of the CAB ribeye (box 1) and is the striploin (box 2) tenderloin? If so, 2 racks of that too. I’m not a fan of the NY, so not interested in the variety pack.

Anybody else up north? I can be your mule...

Last edited:

South Sounder

Skipper
Jun 12, 2011
South Sound/ WA/ USA
Name
Chris
Boat
South Sounder
I will be attending this as well and dragging along Patrick and snagging Jason on the way down. If anyone from the south sound needs a meat mule get me your order and $$ by Friday evening, I'm located in Lakewood/University Place. I'm taking my truck and a few coolers so will have space.

Charlie is a great dude and this is a good way to support a BD person as well as get some premium meat for your mouths, because we know a lot of you are use to less than quality meat in your mouths.

-Chris

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
well shit, maybe not. anyone ever come up north, that could bring my order to the Eastside? showed my staff the list nd two fo them wanted something! Driving business form one business to the next is what we need right now! anyone ?
Thank you

box#22 (two boxes)
box#19 (one Box)
box#2 (one box)

Last edited:

Roll the Bones

Dr. Fong
Jul 15, 2008
Operating Room
Name
Dr. Fong
Boat
Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
If you guys want whole Tenders they are all frozen. Had to move 45k lbs to the freezer as the Tender business fell off the table.
I can make something happen if you have to have them.
Just ask for me when you get here.

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
Name
Benjamin
Boat
If you guys want whole Tenders they are all frozen. Had to move 45k lbs to the freezer as the Tender business fell off the table.
I can make something happen if you have to have them.
Just ask for me when you get here.
are they all frozen? no sneaky ones left to cut and repack? can you thaw, cut and repack and still have quality?

Roll the Bones

Dr. Fong
Jul 15, 2008
Operating Room
Name
Dr. Fong
Boat
Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
are they all frozen? no sneaky ones left to cut and repack? can you thaw, cut and repack and still have quality?
Not the best scenario to cut and refreeze with frozen product. Good question though, if you cut your Steaks out of one tender at say 10 Ozs, you will get six-8 steaks and a lot of by-Product for stir fry etc, So, it is a thaw and use in weeks time scenario.

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
Name
Benjamin
Boat
copy that Charly, and what I thought the answer to refreezing product would be. I'd stick with the stripling if someone ends up being able to pick up my order.

thanks for the info Charly.

Salmon King

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 29, 2013
Everett, WA, USA
Name
Tim
Boat
Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
Lawrence, how far north are you? I’d love a box of the 6oz burgers but I’m all the way up in Mukilteo.

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
I can get stuff up to mile 142 (Hwy 18, sportsman’s warehouse) on I5 pretty easy.

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Not the best scenario to cut and refreeze with frozen product. Good question though, if you cut your Steaks out of one tender at say 10 Ozs, you will get six-8 steaks and a lot of by-Product for stir fry etc, So, it is a thaw and use in weeks time scenario.
how do we pay

Reactions: liltrouble

liltrouble

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
Hey Roll The Bones, ia there a phone number we can call to pay for it? If WDLFBIO makes the run, i wouldn't be able to get him the cash in advance.

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
I’ll be down tomorrow.

Orders for
Reel Hooker
Dmax