procali

Yellowtail Slayer
Aug 18, 2005
Baja, Mex.
Name
Alex
Boat
Big loads Wellcraft fish 20
Drove down to la Salina in the water by 7:00 made some bait spanish macks, got to the spot about 500
Yards from where we made the bait, flylined a couple, and decided to drop the iron blue and whit
On the fifth drop fish on, beautifull fat yellow on board, couple of minutes and my budy Alex hooks one and lands it, two for two, then i get a nice bone, make another pass nd my budy goes bendo on a live bait
Fish broke off, make another pass and he goes bendo again on the iron we get it on board, then its my turn
Im on and i farm a fatty, wind kicks in and head for the marina, clean the boat, dry dock it, and back at home for the heartattack chargers vs rams game, chargers won and rams cant win in San Diego since 1975.
The fishing is pretty damn good another guy that also came from the US, on a 12.5 feet gregor boat him and his buddy landed four fat yellows farmed like four and got a good bite on big calicos. So there you go
The fish are still around and i think they will stay till the new year! Good luck.

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Love fishing La Salina. While I haven't launch out of there since it was on the sand as a ramp. Spent plenty of time there when it first opened and no power on the dock. Out of the channel and to the south a little by the boiler rocks was a calico haven!

Upvote 0

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
Nice Job!!! Had the same kind of luck last weekend at La Salina gotta love that place……..

Upvote 0

TsTime

May 9, 2006
IB
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Alblemarle SF Ex
Nice looking Yellows Alex! Tia Lucy says hello and take me fishing! Best to familia. Gary:appl:

Upvote 0