Prayer request 02-01-20

wkk

Apr 10, 2007
so cal
Name
will
Boat
Edge Water CC/Hobie Outback
Praying for you guys. Stay strong buddy.

Reactions: Tunaslam

mark johnsen

Ichthus
Aug 1, 2015
redlands
Name
Mark
Boat
Blue J
One of God's names in the Old Testament is Jehova Rapha...The God Who Heals. He is unchangeable, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He still heals!
Lord, we ask for a supernatural healing touch for Sheryl. Complete recovery please! And that Cory would know your peace through this time. Amen

woodfish330

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Cory..... Our hope has not wavered. Our prayers and encouragement had not subsided. Most have difficulty expressing those things. I'm proud to be included amongst my BD brothers on this thread....to tell you we care....about SHERYL and yourself. Be safe...we're all still here for you two.

red_eyez

Broke but love to fish..
Aug 5, 2008
OC
Name
kevin
Boat
The one I paid at Landing
God bless and prayers sent, hope Sheryl will have speedy recovery and good health to both of you.

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
She is doing better, using the walker, made it 100 feet on Friday before exhaustion. No Therapy on the weekends, so waiting for today's report. They continue to work on her dexterity, range of movement and her speech, brain activity. Still has memory lapses. Prayers have been utilized nicely, thanks to all!

woodfish330

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
More prayers for you two my brother. Your supportive role, encouragement and help makes her journey to recovery a shared experience. She needs that and so do you.

I know it's easy to feel somewhat helpless / restless.... but your contribution .... Heart and spirit wise, are most important. My girl has had 2 small strokes in the last 10 years. I get it. Be assured.... we're ALL still pulling for you 2! Good "ripples"....

909MARIO

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 30, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Name
Mario
Boat
CABO 226 (Yamaha F250)
Lord, I lift up Sheryl to you and pray for healing in the name of Jesus. Touch her body and make it well again. Please strengthen her and her family during this difficult time. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
She is doing better, using the walker, made it 100 feet on Friday before exhaustion. No Therapy on the weekends, so waiting for today's report. They continue to work on her dexterity, range of movement and her speech, brain activity. Still has memory lapses. Prayers have been utilized nicely, thanks to all!
Great news , more prayers coming your way. The power of prayers is powerful. But you love for your Wife is priceless and powerful.
Keep up the love.

REELCLOSE

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2012
San Diego
Name
Ron
Boat
25' Reinell
Father in heaven.... I ask you to lay your healing hands on this man's wife and bless them with your Love and mercy in their time of need. I ask this in your name Lord Jesus.
Amen......