woodfish330

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    Brother.....read to her....sing her favorite songs. ... show her your strong side, show her your weak side....she knows all these things already....but those words.... out of your mouth.... speak to the "soul" dirextly. Her spirit, heart and soul are ALL there with you. Remind her verbally, that she gave you all that YOU needed for all these years....and helped make you the man you are today. Tell her you still need her strength....As she needs yours now.

Doctors never admit that there are many unexplained miracles of human survival. May "HE on high" provide the opportunity and decide that the world is a better place with her and you in it. I believe he will. Be safe... your BD brothers are here for you. Love both of you brother!

Upvote 0

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
    Jun 11, 2015
    Dana Point
    Name
    L J
    Boat
    arima - the SLIDER
    Heavenly Father, Awesome God we cry out as a community to see your great power by your hand to perform another miracle! Nothing is too great for You who created the heavens and the earth. We ask that Cory be surrounded by all those who love him and Sheryl for prayers, love and support. We love you Lord, In Jesus precious name.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Tuna Vic

Mar 17, 2010
    Whittier California
    Name
    Victor
    Boat
    18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
    So sorry Cory,I’ve been married 46yrs and like your wife,mine is my best friend,keeping a good thought for your wife and family!

Cya Tuna Vic

Reactions: Tunaslam and marlyn
    Upvote 0

MJB

• Jun 19, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    sold it!!
    Strokes are no joke it can take years to get back to near normal......long road ahead I hope the best for you and the wife......see ya on the Condor this summer.

Reactions: Tunaslam
    Upvote 0

lougio

Capt Lou
    Jul 19, 2014
    La Mesa, CA
    Name
    Lou
    Boat
    '03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
    Sorry to hear this. Lets hope they caught this quick and got her on the stroke therapy right away. Wishing you the best and good luck!

Reactions: Tunaslam
    Upvote 0