LEC

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 15, 2005
Garden Grove Ca.
Name
Larry Crownover
Boat
20 ft. Invader LC
Cory, I can't even imagine what you're going through. I too have been married close to 50 years. Stay strong, she's going to need you when she comes home. Thoughts and prayers for both of you.

Reactions: Tunaslam

michael e. bingham

May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
I will pass this on to pastor Yates he has a prayer chain of over 100,000 he got me thru my cancer surgery last year complete with visits , I will send this information right after this post God bless and prayers from the Binghams

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I'm praying for you and the wife Cory.

tunakillerjoe1

Jul 24, 2017
San Diego, Calif
Name
Joseph Gratteau
Boat
Valco Westcoaster
So sorry to hear of your wifes setback, stay strong! I work on a heart team and recognize all is not in our hands. I hope she rebounds quickly, but it may take time. Hang in there, take care of yourself, so you can be there for her. If there is anything I can do to help, any information I can provide, PM me and I will do whatever I can. Hang in there!

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Your both in my prayers cory!

Proline

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 5, 2007
San Diego
Name
yass
Boat
26 seaswirl
Hang in there, Cory. I wish her the best....Hope all pass through and you look back and smile....I pray to make this easy on her and you.....

ja73

Sep 1, 2017
SGV
Name
Jay
Boat
Arima SC16
Amen. Music can reach deep sometimes. Good luck, stay strong for her.
Very true, play some music she really enjoys, it sometimes can truly help. Praying for her full recovery.🙏🏻

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
Bodega Bay
Name
Karl Kobler
Boat
2008 World Cat 320 EC twin Mercury v8 300 Verado “Freedom”
Prayers sent your way Cory.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
Prayers sent. Make sure you take care of your self too.

PMAIXXSH

Apr 7, 2017
KSAN
Name
Philip Mai
Boat
SSBN-731
I know when I had my open heart surgery last May; all your prayers got me through my horrid ordeal.

I now pray that I can get equal or even better support for my wife Sheryl of 50 years. Friday 01-31-20 she had emergency open heart surgery, same problem as myself, Aortic Valve replacement. The surgery was deemed successful; unfortunately she incurred a stroke during surgery.

They have tried three times to wake her up, however, she is extremely agitated, does not respond to commands, will not open her eyes and she has almost no movement on her right side. She cannot talk, as she retains a breathing tube down her throat, which cannot be removed until she is coherent? This is very perplexing and very scary.

I spent 13 hours Thursday in the hospital and 16+ Friday and after meeting a Neurologist this morning at 5am, she remained unresponsive. I had to go to work and returned at noon to meet with her surgeon who again tried to wake her up to no avail. He told me to go home and rest up, as she would be again under sedation until Sunday morning. This looks really bad?

This makes the little challenges in life immaterial?

All prayers are welcome.

Thank you,

Cory

Before surgery! I pray to have a good after photo?
View attachment 1109833
Hey bud. I've never met you or your wife before but I will definitely be thinking about the both of you tonight. Its safe to say that we are all more than just anglers on this board...

I really hope all goes well for your wife and please keep us updated.

MightyMach

Aug 17, 2007
Corona
Name
Jeff
Boat
Phoenix 29 SFX "Given Inn," 17' Duckhungint boat, "Camo-Toe"
Lord God, we lift up Sheryl to You. Your Word says that it is impossible to please You without faith, so we pray in faith for a healing, for recovery, and for a good report from Cory. Lord, we ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen. God bless, brotha.
Amen. God bless you, and Sheryl.
You both are in my prayers.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Prayers for both of you.

Woodeneye

May 23, 2007
North Orange County
Name
Chris
Boat
Striper 2300
Praying for you both Cory.

P

Paddyman1

Praying for your wife’s healthy recovery, Cory. You’re a good man, and she probably has a lot to do with that.
Stay strong, God is our savior and provides us with the love and support from your brothers and sisters.