I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    What week is National Police Week?
    Prayers for protection for law Enforcement and thier Families!

This year, the week is observed Sunday, May 9 through Saturday, May 15, 2021.
    “This week is a time to honor our law enforcement officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our nation,” said Attorney General Garland

Upvote 0

Larry S

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Today is the 15th and this is the first i've heard of it.Kind of sad really.

Here is a simular date for Armed Forces Day

• Armed Forces Day 2021

Armed Forces Day 2021
      Saturday, May 15

• PEOPLE ALSO ASK
      When is National Armed Forces Week?
      In the United States it is celebrated annually on the third Saturday in May. It is the highlight of Armed Forces Week which starts on the second Saturday in May and ends on the Sunday after Armed Forces Day.

Reactions: RodRage and MYNomad
    Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    Here is a simular date for Armed Forces Day

• View attachment 1279983

Armed Forces Day 2021
      Saturday, May 15

• PEOPLE ALSO ASK
      When is National Armed Forces Week?
      In the United States it is celebrated annually on the third Saturday in May. It is the highlight of Armed Forces Week which starts on the second Saturday in May and ends on the Sunday after Armed Forces Day.
    MLB is celebrating it

Upvote 0

Mr. DRE

• Sep 23, 2019
    West Hills, CA
    Name
    Andre
    Boat
    Private
    It's tragic and sad how unappreciated and vilified they have become. Forget the fact that is has been a thankless job in the past it just seems like there is no end in sight. Unfortunately, this is going to have a detrimental impact for future generations. Those that are honest, good hearted and smart will pick other professions and leave only those that will go into law enforcement with less than honest intentions.

Reactions: MYNomad and Larry S

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    When the shit goes down Who you gunna call??? im friends with a few LEOs and I can tell you firsthand they are passionate about their work yet humble (Just like you n I) and it pisses me off when they are disrespected ,Recruiting is at an all time low and frankly I don’t blame the "cupcakes" because they probably couldn’t handle the job anyway but between our so-called fearless leader and the bad rap Cops have we are all in a world of hurt., MUCH RESPECT to all involved with law enforcement!

mex6.png

Last edited:
    Upvote 0