Poseidon 4/19

warichio

Jul 23, 2014
Name
Michael Warren-Angelucci
Boat
jet ski
I just wanted to say, now that the previous thread is locked, is I had a fantastic time in this trip. Who knows maybe it wouldn’t have been the same if the bite wasn’t so good. Crew was extremely helpful and did a fantastic job. If I recognize the cooler right, the guy that posted that thread got everyone into multiple tangles, slack line all over. I mean I’m pretty new to this also, but at least I know the basics. I have been on multiple other bf trips, and I thought the crew was just as good as the others. I am unfamiliar with their past, but there present was good and that’s what really matters

They killed it on the kite, everyone got fish and if you didn’t get any on bait the handed you the kite. It was definitely 50-60% catching most of the fish. Two people caught 6-7 fish each and many would have got 0 without the kite.

I mean the tip thing might not have needed to be that excessive but whatever I don’t really care. Nice restaurants automatically add tip to your bill. There was new people on the boat and one guy had never been on a boat before so I don’t blame them for giving a range recommendation.

And fuck water bottles, I don’t need to be polluting the water that I am fishing in.

30-40lb rest, size one hooks or you didn’t get bit. Fish were mean for their size

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
I just wanted to say, now that the previous thread is locked, is I had a fantastic time in this trip. Who knows maybe it wouldn’t have been the same if the bite wasn’t so good. Crew was extremely helpful and did a fantastic job. If I recognize the cooler right, the guy that posted that thread got everyone into multiple tangles, slack line all over. I mean I’m pretty new to this also, but at least I know the basics. I have been on multiple other bf trips, and I thought the crew was just as good as the others. I am unfamiliar with their past, but there present was good and that’s what really matters

They killed it on the kite, everyone got fish and if you didn’t get any on bait the handed you the kite. It was definitely 50-60% catching most of the fish. Two people caught 6-7 fish each and many would have got 0 without the kite.

I mean the tip thing might not have needed to be that excessive but whatever I don’t really care. Nice restaurants automatically add tip to your bill. There was new people on the boat and one guy had never been on a boat before so I don’t blame them for giving a range recommendation.

And fuck water bottles, I don’t need to be polluting the water that I am fishing in.

30-40lb rest, size one hooks or you didn’t get bit. Fish were mean for their size
that's why they say that there is
always two sides to a story, lol.

Reactions: bassnet
Nov 1, 2004
Yorba Linda
Name
Gary Nordyke
Boat
48 Pacemaker Gunslinger
Thank you! You will be sharing all of future ideas here from now on! Great post and you are the new normal. GARY