Piizzii

🐟
  • Oct 17, 2020
    Moreno Valley, CA
    Name
    Piizzii
    Boat
    No
    I have been following this trip and boat for a while and have heard nothing but amazing things. I was a bit skeptical to book a 3 day trip in April but with recent fish counts they have been getting, amazing words about Captain Aliyar and his crew, and just an overall excitement to fish I booked. Trip is full now and not being able to sleep for the next 2 weeks begins.

Who else is on the trip. What are some last minute things worth remembering to bring for an April 3 day trip.

IronMikeAC

Aug 2, 2013
    torrance, ca
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Vagabond
    I have been following this trip and boat for a while and have heard nothing but amazing things. I was a bit skeptical to book a 3 day trip in April but with recent fish counts they have been getting, amazing words about Captain Aliyar and his crew, and just an overall excitement to fish I booked. Trip is full now and not being able to sleep for the next 2 weeks begins.

Who else is on the trip. What are some last minute things worth remembering to bring for an April 3 day trip.
    Myself and my buddy Adrian.

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport

A Mistress just in case fishing is slow,:rolleyes:

Reactions: Shon
    Upvote 0

IronMikeAC

Aug 2, 2013
    torrance, ca
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Vagabond
    Heading out tomorrow on this PS 3-day. Totally stoked about the recent catches of the RP and others. Debating between 9 or 10 set-ups. Do I even need 25 and 30lb? Maye just for YT. I can't resist briniging my 100j and surface irons.

Reactions: Salmondave22
    Upvote 0

Piizzii

🐟
  • Oct 17, 2020
    Moreno Valley, CA
    Name
    Piizzii
    Boat
    No
    Heading out tomorrow on this PS 3-day. Totally stoked about the recent catches of the RP and others. Debating between 9 or 10 set-ups. Do I even need 25 and 30lb? Maye just for YT. I can't resist briniging my 100j and surface irons.
    They are on them this morning to. Up to 20 already. High hopes it keeps giving for us this weekend.

Upvote 0

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    • Thu Apr 22nd 2:38 PM
    Seaforth.png

The Polaris Supreme is up to 48 (limits) bluefin on the boat! Most of the fish are in the 40 - 60 pound range, with fish up to 120 pounds.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0