I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa, CA
www.norcalkayakanglers.com
Name
Dustin
Boat
Do kayaks count?
GOD....ARE YOU GUYS BORED OR WHAT?? This thread got so "diluted"... lol. Next ...someone will say FRANK called the DFW himself.... to teach the PS a lesson.. Let it go Brothers...
Bunch of fucking drama queens here. Every time they’re slightly inconvenienced or something doesn’t go their way they start crying about “attacks on our freedom” or some other dumb shit.
At least two of the posters in this thread that are criticizing the DFW for doing their job in this instance were both in a separate thread whining that the DFW were never around to enforce the rules.

Upvote 0

RockHopperNCKA

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa, CA
www.norcalkayakanglers.com
Name
Dustin
Boat
Do kayaks count?
So… where did the fish go.
If you’re honestly interested in where the fish ended up why don’t you call the local DFW office?

Or are you just trying to add more drama to an internet discussion?

Reactions: woodfish330
Bill W
Bill W
The DFG is allowed to sell the fish. The DFG stated to the passengers that the fish will be donated. Chain of custody starts with the passengers names otherwise there is no reason to take them. Sport caught fish have no value according to DFG.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    If you’re honestly interested in where the fish ended up why don’t you call the local DFW office?

Or are you just trying to add more drama to an internet discussion?
    Agree 100% about drama, it is just a mental exercise. Just curious…

Upvote 0

Al B.Fishing

Aug 17, 2012
    hb ca usa
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    n/a
    Have any of you Jackasses stopped to think that maybe the wardens HAD to confiscate the fish? I’ve seen plenty of episodes of “Wardens” and “North Woods Law” where the wardens felt absolutely terrible that they HAD TO confiscate some kids first deer because of some lame paperwork issue, etc. Most of the time it’s not up to the field officer to make that call.

It’s hilarious that some of you honestly believe that a bunch of wardens got together and decided to bust a sport fishing boat with the sole intention of confiscating their catch.
    I just watched a new episode of Pawn Stars and some uniformed men came in with fresh Bluefin but Chumley had no one to call for the value no deal

Upvote 0