Name
dub-dub-dub
Boat
17' Arima Sea Angler
nothing sounds better right now:

1. watching football all day sunday
2. limiting on bft/yft on monday
3. monday night football at sea,
4. and a good nights sleep before a gentleman's arrival @ 11am.

lets get this sled of the docks...jump on the boat.
:finger:

Jesstuna

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 25, 2004
Whittier
Name
Jess
Boat
Polaris Supreme Fatboy Club
You guys are gonna knock the shyt outa them!

SSUfish

Sep 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Eric
Boat
n/a
This trip looked so great to jump on, if only it were a 2.5 day to add for that little bit extra (plus it's got some odd times) I would have been all over it. I'm sure there are many other people other there that will jump all over an opportunity to experience a boat like this especially for the price (I'm in awe that only 3 people are booked right now - meals included!). I'm surprised more of the long range boats don't do this? I'd like to think it would attract a whole new clientele to the longer range industry.

NukeDawg

Mar 27, 2008
San Diego, CA
Name
dub-dub-dub
Boat
17' Arima Sea Angler
This trip looked so great to jump on, if only it were a 2.5 day to add for that little bit extra (plus it's got some odd times) I would have been all over it. I'm sure there are many other people other there that will jump all over an opportunity to experience a boat like this especially for the price (I'm in awe that only 3 people are booked right now - meals included!). I'm surprised more of the long range boats don't do this? I'd like to think it would attract a whole new clientele to the longer range industry.
They'll get it done in 2 days because of the "odd" times. it allows the boat to get to the fish (while everyone is sleeping), to spend an entire day (from sun-up to sun-down) in the zone. afterwards, you go back to sleep and wake up at the docks. This is much more opportunistic then motoring to the zone during the gray bite.

MightyMach

Aug 17, 2007
Corona
Name
Jeff
Boat
Phoenix 29 SFX "Given Inn," 17' Duckhungint boat, "Camo-Toe"
Very Intriguing.... I am going to have to seriously consider it the coming few days...

Jeff

NukeDawg

Mar 27, 2008
San Diego, CA
Name
dub-dub-dub
Boat
17' Arima Sea Angler
for what its worth...
i received a call from the polaris supreme office. they fished the "2 day zone" on the way down for their 8 day this week...said it was good, anglers could catch what they wanted.

Also said they would run on sunday with 17. that means we are 12 away.

from all the reports i've seen it seems to suggest there is an actual pelagic season going on 100+ miles south. complete with multi-species, jig stops, and fish that will eat live bait (with hooks). for everyone that has been procrastinating all season (myself included), it seems the time is upon us. please help me get this boat off the docks and do so with style.

besides, i've already had the "negotiation" with the wife...no turning back now...help a brotha out, would you?

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
for what its worth...
i received a call from the polaris supreme office. they fished the "2 day zone" on the way down for their 8 day this week...said it was good, anglers could catch what they wanted.

Also said they would run on sunday with 17. that means we are 12 away.

from all the reports i've seen it seems to suggest there is an actual pelagic season going on 100+ miles south. complete with multi-species, jig stops, and fish that will eat live bait (with hooks). for everyone that has been procrastinating all season (myself included), it seems the time is upon us. please help me get this boat off the docks and do so with style.

besides, i've already had the "negotiation" with the wife...no turning back now...help a brotha out, would you?

The wife part is the hardest ,good job!

We needed 13 for our 8 day to get off the dock and we got him today!!!

I know the feeling.

good luck brudda!

gillyd

CPTANGLER
Mar 29, 2007
LA/OC
Name
gilbert
Boat
EL COYOTE CREW
I'm considering doing this 2day, but can anyone tell me what the weather will be like on these days down in that zone?

NukeDawg

Mar 27, 2008
San Diego, CA
Name
dub-dub-dub
Boat
17' Arima Sea Angler
PZZ085-231730-
POINT CONCEPTION TO GUADALUPE ISLAND
330 AM PDT FRI SEP 23 2011

.TODAY AND TONIGHT...W TO NW WINDS 10 KT OR LESS...EXCEPT W OF
122W 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 6 TO 11 FT...HIGHEST NW...SUBSIDING TO 5
TO 8 FT TONIGHT. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND TSTMS E OF 120W.
.SAT AND SAT NIGHT...W TO NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. SEAS 5 TO 8 FT.
.SUN...W TO NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...EXCEPT E OF 122W INCREASING
TO 15 TO 25 KT LATE. SEAS 5 TO 8 FT.
.MON...NW WINDS BECOMING 15 TO 25 KT THROUGHOUT. SEAS BUILDING
TO 7 TO 10 FT...HIGHEST W OF POINT CONCEPTION.
.TUE...NW WINDS DIMINISHING TO 10 TO 15 KT...EXCEPT W OF 122W 15
TO 20 KT. SEAS 6 TO 10 FT...HIGHEST W OF 122W.</pre>