Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Put in at kingston and immediately my 50 johnson decided it wanted to pee like its passing a kidney stone. Put it back on the trailer and went to the washdown. Back pressured thru the outlet and ran it on the muffs to no avail. O well, i guess we're on the kicker. After over an hour of trolling north against a headwind we had made little progress. Time to sink the crab pot and be patient i guess. Well, what the hell might as well try the main again and.....O yah baby its pissing like it had been holding it in all night! Motored up to PNP. Trolled the end of high tide throughout the afternoon. Bite came on 1 hour before low and fished for an hour until we ran out of daylight. Went 3 for 8. Two broken leaders on for me using my buddies hand tied hoochies. Hooches looked great and i can show respect. I was giving him the stinkeye on the second one cuz it was rippin line like it was a teener. Buddies fish hit while he was trying to clip in so he basically hand-lined that one on the strike. Fun times were had and the action was great right at the end of the day!
12oct2013 fishpic2.jpgView attachment 478071

Attachments

mtotemeier

Captain Caaveman!
Mar 2, 2011
Poulsbo wa usa
Name
Marcus
Boat
World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"
nice report, glad someone found the fish off PNP, I had no luck there, but was a nice sunny evening.

AllanPalmerson

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 1, 2013
Oakville,WA
Name
Allan
Boat
Osprey 26 LC / 20 Willie Predator/ 16 Willie DB/ ARSC Guadalupe
Nice job. I fished PNP Saturday also with similar results. 3 for 5 fishing until about noon.