“That’s why it’s called Fishing”
Nov 4, 2003
O.C.
Name
Warren
Boat
13ft Whaler
Damn....

He’s a buddy that I haven’t heard from in a long time...

Last time I spoke to him he was working at a pharmacy...that was a long time ago...

Can I get a paypal so I can use my credit card? Thanks Warren

Upvote 0

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
Damn....

He’s a buddy that I haven’t heard from in a long time...

Last time I spoke to him he was working at a pharmacy...that was a long time ago...

Can I get a paypal so I can use my credit card? Thanks Warren

I met jose when he worked bc distributing, back in the mid 90's. great guy , I hope he recovers 100%. help him out.

Reactions: sueno
Upvote 0

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
I don't know Jose from a hole in the wall.

But I do know that to lose one's precious eyesight when its COMPLETELY PREVENTABLE is a tragedy and a sin.

This is the season of generosity and giving, and what could be a better gift to anyone than the gift of eyesight? If you went blind, how much would you pay to re-gain your vision? That's basically what we are talking about. For the cost a 3/4 day trip, you can help someone retain his vision.

It will take 230 people giving $100 to save Jose's eyesight. What can you spend $100 on that makes a greater difference in anyone's life?

Upvote 0

Vigilant32

BightPatrol
Nov 9, 2004
Name
G
Boat
Jose you may want to check with the Dr.’s @ Family Eye Medical in LB to see if they can help with surgery at a better rate & some sound advise.

This is not a one & done issue since you have type 2 diabetes. It is a progressive deterioration of eye site that often leads to a detached retina and more damage beyond that.

Many friends have gone through several operations some not well diagnosed or correct or timely.

I sincerely hope you are able to get the help you require in a timely manner.

My wife has worked there for 30 yrs so ping me if you need help getting a quick appt sometimes a second opinion on these matters could be site saving.

Btw: not being a dick, just the facts, but the photo in your go fund me page is not a meal a type 2 would be advised to be eating or something that would help your disease or health or your eye issues my friend. D.R. ‘S don’t just pop up out of know where when you have Type 2, it’s a lingering time bomb and insurance or not your eyes need to be monitored yearly if not more often or even a once repaired retina will blow out again or happen in the other eye.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
i've never met the man, with the holidays and alot of open accts. in my recievables this is what i want to do. to help motivate others to give i'll offer this fire pit to the highest bidder, with 100% of the money going to help him. its a great value guys, i normally sell these for$ 500-$600, to big and awkward to ship so pick up would be necessary. im in hemet but we could probably meet somewhere i know alot of you are down south.
i dont know how to monitor this and keep track of who gets it, so im open to suggestions. otherwise let the bidding begin!

winner must be from bloody decks.
all i want is a pic of a fire in the pit by the winner.

1207171638.jpg 1207171637.jpg 1207171638.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
What are the dimensions
i've never met the man, with the holidays and alot of open accts. in my recievables this is what i want to do. to help motivate others to give i'll offer this fire pit to the highest bidder, with 100% of the money going to help him. its a great value guys, i normally sell these for$ 500-$600, to big and awkward to ship so pick up would be necessary. im in hemet but we could probably meet somewhere i know alot of you are down south.
i dont know how to monitor this and keep track of who gets it, so im open to suggestions. otherwise let the bidding begin!

View attachment 887231 View attachment 887232 View attachment 887233
What are the dimensions,what gauge steel,how much does it way and how do you load it?
Ill kick off the bidding with $300.00

Reactions: WellFairFisher
Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
What are the dimensions

What are the dimensions,what gauge steel,how much does it way and how do you load it?
Ill kick off the bidding with $300.00

THANK YOU!!!
IF YOU LOOK IN THE SECOND PIC ON THE LEFT THERES ONE PANEL THATS MISSING. YOU LOAD IT THERE.

I DIDN'T MEASURE IT, BUT I THINK ITS ABOUT 34" TALL. IF ITS REAL IMPORTANT I CAN GET EXACT DIMENSIONS FOR YOU. I BELIEVE IT IS 1/4" OR 3/16" THICK.
I KEEP THE LOAD OPENING SMALL TO PREVENT OVER LOADING. SINCE SOME OF THE DETAIL IN THE CUTTING IS NARROW, I DIDNT WANT PEOPLE TO MELT IT DOWN.

HAVEN'T WEIGHED IT, BUT I'D GUESS ABOUT 90#

Last edited:
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Thanks.It looks a lot bigger in the pic.It looks like its about 5 feet tall and a 1000 lbs.

Upvote 0

Slice-Of-Life

SoCal Hoo and Blue Club
Jun 18, 2012
San Jacinto
Name
Travis Magnano
Boat
Nope

all i want is a pic of a fire in the pit by the winner.

View attachment 887231 View attachment 887232 View attachment 887233
I'll go to $350

Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bump for a good cause.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat

Upvote 0

carterantebi

I hate fishing
Oct 9, 2016
Coronado
Name
Carter
Boat
Grande!
Today I heard that one of my favorite teachers from Freshman year was recently given 6 months to a year before he loses his vision completely due to the same thing. He's had a handful of sugeries to try and correct it, but they've all been unsuccessful. That's gotta be one of the most depressing things you can face. I don't have a whole lot to spend right now but I'll donate what I can when I get a chance tonight.

Reactions: terra infirma
Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat

Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bump for a good cause!

Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bump for a good cause.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
Just realized your in hemet. I'm in San Jacinto off Warren hopefully I can win this thing. If not may need to purchase one.

no problem. i can do custom ones with almost anything you want. i keep the flames panels and that leavers you with 15 panels for customization. happy to help, let me know.
im right near hwy. 74 and winchester road.
good luck!!

Upvote 0