Playa Grande Area

TsTime

May 9, 2006
IB
Name
Gary
Boat Name
37' Strike Walk Around
Please help, it looks like our date to visit Playa Grande will be the 18th thru the 24th of Feb. It's a family trip, adult children and we plan on surfing, fishing and a round of golf. Of course venture into the area and take it in. A few are frequent visitors but they don't fish and have no ideas or names o give?? I see 3 of us fishing two days boat and I will have a surf rod whenever on beach. On boat we will have no desire for billfish. We will be staying at a house with kitchen so tuna, dorado would be great. I like inshore popper for the fun also. Our budget is just that budget, In Pedasi I had no problem with commercial skiff, but the little lady who will sight see would want clean, Your recommendations?

Gary

Upvote 0

Petra S

Jan 8, 2009
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Name
Petra
Boat Name
38' Topaz, 2 27' boats
Hi Gary,
We own and operate Tamarindo Sportfishing in Tamarindo, just across the estuary from Playa Grande. Our web site is Costa Rica sport fishing, tamarindo, Captain Randy Wilson deep sea ocean fishing charters and has our email address on it. We have a 38' boat as well as 2 27' boats and for 3 persons, one of those will be fine. (They both have heads and shade and are safe and comfortable). Tuna and dorado can usually be found, as well as grouper, and sometimes wahoo.
Please let me know if I can help you further!
Petra

Upvote 0

seamajor

Jan 26, 2007
Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
Name
Happy Harry
Boat Name
Panga 26
Hello Gary. We operate a panga, Chilotica out of Flamingo. 26 foot panga, new E-tec, up to date electronics, tackle and permits. We are for the budget minded. Jose is the english speaking capitan. Additionally we offer private beach excursions, water taxi, etc. Phone #s (506) 2653-0348 or (506) 8355-8746 cel. Best of luck on your trip.

Upvote 0

TsTime

May 9, 2006
IB
Name
Gary
Boat Name
37' Strike Walk Around
Thanks Petra, I will PM soon. Harry do you have in pics or website for more info?

Upvote 0