PENN

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    How did going to Catalina become such a Nancy-fest? You old ladies will fight about anything! "No, chili has beans!"

For those of you that REALLY want to go to Catalina, I present anchor wench.

Now go about your day.

Fuck yeah, oh wait is this BD appropriate?
    who cares, can’t fish right now, still love tail!

make sure you catch that spreader line set gents.

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Don’t really want to get involved in all the nonsense on this thread, but if you can’t figure out your boat’s fuel flow and navigation specs to Catalina, you might not be ready for this trip.

Get on your chartplotter and figure out the distance and then figure out your normal cruise speed and fuel burn rate of your boat. Obviously that can change with weather. There’s your answer. Nobody can give you an accurate answer to your original question, other than you. Good luck.
    I never said i was ready for "this trip" i was asking a Fucking question! READ MY O.P!

Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Anyone know where the ignore button is?

capture.jpg

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    It’s been awhile since we had a good thread like this. CV hasn’t killed that yet. Ha.

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Or am I

Your first post was a joke or you are retarded.
    If you had some maturity you would have humored my "stupid question " and given me honest advice and educated me rather than turning this thread into the "shit show" YOU create. The joke is on you. However, you are to egotistical and immature to recognize it. So with that said move on nothing more to see here.

Reactions: MYNomad
    Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    If you had some maturity you would have humored my "stupid question " and given me honest advice and educated me rather than turning this thread into the "shit show" YOU create. The joke is on you. However, you are to egotistical and immature to recognize it. So with that said move on nothing more to see here.
    I did humor it. you got butt hurt. I gave honest advice. You’re still butt hurt.

It‘s obvious you’re thin skinned, emotional, and everything you said above.

Get vessel assist of some kind. Sounds like you’ll need it. Research extended tow fees for cat. There I go again, spouting off...

MYNomad

Heading South
    Dec 12, 2007
    Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Yes
    It’s been awhile since we had a good thread like this. CV hasn’t killed that yet. Ha.
    I am probably missing out on some good entertainment value, but the time comes when you just have to say "You can't fix stupid", so I am going to use the ignore button (and I hope the hole digger does the same -- best if our paths never cross again).

Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    That settles it, if you don’t understand that travel time is variable you’re an idiot. If you didn’t catch my 3 hr tour joke I apologize for that.

Your first question is either also sarcastic or idiotic so which one is it?

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    Dude give it up already. I'm starting to feel sorry for your bored ass.
    You’re back for more? At least bring an argument. I am bored. You’re a conceited jerk who won’t go away. I hope I pissed you off enough that you learn how to safely operate your vessel. Maybe it’s not what BD is about but I am.

So are you the only one allowed to be sarcastic or are you really as dumb as you sound?

Another pro tip, have backup navigation. I know reading comprehension is difficult for you but try, it helps.

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    You’re back for more? At least bring an argument. I am bored. You’re a conceited jerk who won’t go away. I hope I pissed you off enough that you learn how to safely operate your vessel. Maybe it’s not what BD is about but I am.

So are you the only one allowed to be sarcastic or are you really as dumb as you sound?

Another pro tip, have backup navigation. I know reading comprehension is difficult for you but try, it helps.
    Good night "Addict" if this thread is still open i will fight some more with you tomorrow, I'm starting to like fighting with you.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: PaDDy Killer'
    Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    Be a man, admit your first post was stupid. Or trolling?

You’re not putting up a fight dumbass. You’re a keyboard commando.

How tired are those old ass 454’s?

Oh sorry, dunno how to phrase it in “what it’s all about” speak. This place was built on talking shit and catching fish. I know you and Homomad are probably complaining to Jason or VC or whoever. Doesn’t look like they give a fuck. Funny you two have the same bedtime. What did you quote about people getting shit on their face over and over? I guess we know what your MO is.

troll thread killed by troll head two babies crying in their bed

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Be a man, admit your first post was stupid. Or trolling?

You’re not putting up a fight dumbass. You’re a keyboard commando.

How tired are those old ass 454’s?

Oh sorry, dunno how to phrase it in “what it’s all about” speak. This place was built on talking shit and catching fish. I know you and Homomad are probably complaining to Jason or VC or whoever. Doesn’t look like they give a fuck. Funny you two have the same bedtime. What did you quote about people getting shit on their face over and over? I guess we know what your MO is.

troll thread killed by troll head two babies crying in their bed
    Good morning dumb ass! You are hilarious. I am not upset at you anymore because after reading all of your crap I've come to the conclusion that you are a lonely dude. It's all good now go about your business and life thank you for all your advice.

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    How long did it take you to wipe your ass this morning? Will it be the same as tomorrow or does it depend on how long your boyfriends beard is?

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    Mr. Salt -- I give up on you, but feel free to keep digging that hole of yours.
    I keep giving you a polite out, just take it. All that science and you can’t define relevant. You’re a jerk with no logic. Admit it, you tried to come off as Mr big boat and talk down to the little boat guy. You wrestled a pig, got covered in shit, and kept coming back for more. If it makes you feel better to leave, than do it. Take your snooty tude and back handed apologies wherever you like. Bring it around me and I’ll show you why you‘re full of shit.

Last edited:

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    Hey fuck nutz, thanks for thinking of me at 5:43 several dozen times. You still trying to troll a troll?

38 downvotes? If I get a trophy for this I’m posting it.

Thought you were bringing rebuttals. Troll games are cool though.

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    Good morning dumb ass! You are hilarious. I am not upset at you anymore because after reading all of your crap I've come to the conclusion that you are a lonely dude. It's all good now go about your business and life thank you for all your advice.
    I know you are but what am I?

Upvote 0