For Sale "Pilot house boat" 2001 Steiger Craft 25 Chesapeake

steve coh

Aug 21, 2018
los angeles,ca
Name
steiger
Boat
steiger
2001 Steiger Craft 25 Chesapeake, I/O, No trailer. $39,000.
Chesapeake 25 is pilot house boat from Long island , Brand new 350 Mag 300hp Seacore engine and Seacore transom assembly installed on Feb 2019 at $20K cost. Now has little over 100 hours but will change since I'm fishing whenever I can. The outdrive is original Mercruiser Bravo 3 with no known issue.
She is equipped with Furuno Navnet vx2 radar/chart plotter w/ updated c map, Garmin echoMap 92sv, vhf radio w/AIS, Garmin flow meter connected via nmea2000. 34G bait tank, rocket launcher,potty, 2 sets anchor rode (200' &300')
She is nothing fancy but practical fishing boat that very economical to own and operate. Steiger Craft is known for no wood construction and lifetime hull warranty.
Has 9'3 beam and modified V that sits very low to the water so it is very stable at anchor or drift fishing. Basically small functional pilot house with huge deck. And because no engine bracket nor swim platform, you need no more than 28' slip to fit her counting her bow pulpit. The slip fee and the bottom cleaning fee total probably cheaper than buying a truck. The only reason consider selling is to buy a bigger boat to make my family happy. The asking price $39,000. is Firm. I spent way more than asking. Serious only PLEASE.
_

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg