Piggy back report to Bluefin Heart Break report GoPro ( Video )

Ryan_J

Apr 5, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Ryan
Boat
Jupiter 31 - twin Yamaha F300's
Another great video by Hardcor! Thanks for posting. I always feel like I learn something from watching your stuff. Can't wait to watch more.

Reactions: Hardcor

Fish Asassin

one cast = one kill
May 16, 2012
San Diego / Baja
Name
Fred Garvin
Boat
U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
great video Corey! bummer heartbreak Hotel! In all you videos the sleepy head guy cracks me up who always staggers out of the cabin 5 minutes after a hook up and then stands around with his hands in his pockets! Lol Too much Dramimine? I call em Zombie pills !!!

Reactions: Nautical

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
great video Corey! bummer heartbreak Hotel! In all you videos the sleepy head guy cracks me up who always staggers out of the cabin 5 minutes after a hook up and then stands around with his hands in his pockets! Lol Too much Dramimine? I call em Zombie pills !!!
My brother is the most generous man I ever met. He's a professional and works long hours and makes more money then God. This was his first time off and he drove the boat all night to the San Salvador where we started the day. Fishing with my brothers is a blast and I am one lucky guy.

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
My brother is the most generous man I ever met. He's a professional and works long hours and makes more money then God. This was his first time off and he drove the boat all night to the San Salvador where we started the day. Fishing with my brothers is a blast and I am one lucky guy.
ONE TIME!!! on the gaff ...every time!! nice work. this ain't batting practice. fish hooked, fish landed. how it's done -right. and cool fishing with the bro's, nothing like fish and family.

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
ONE TIME!!! on the gaff ...every time!! nice work. this ain't batting practice. fish hooked, fish landed. how it's done -right. and cool fishing with the bro's, nothing like fish and family.
Thank you Charlie

Last edited:

Reuben

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 23, 2008
Socal
Name
Reuben
Boat
Boat
Nice Video Corey! It doesnt always work out for us and we dont always catch the fish! Love the spirit you guys show on the water! Thats what its all about!

downtime

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
You knew what was about to happen when the belt got strapped on. This same thing has been played out this year by many. Next time...

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Bad ass heartbreak. Like your vids as usual. Makes the gaffed one on the deck that much sweeter!

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
You're on a walk around boat. Boats are more effective going forward than they are going backwards. Chase the fish from the bow, it's a LOT easier. Just sayin.

Reactions: One_Leg